Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i cudnt thnk of a better title than this to express my feelings...... how happy i am.... !!!! exactly am happy.... evryone is sad..evryone is crying..... bt am happy..... am happy the way they r showing the invidual feelings of all the characters.. the bondings.. the selfless love.. the delusion.. the selfishness of the negative characters.... evrythng is being portrayed beautifully,perfectly and accurately...
lemme start with adarsh......my purana adarsh is back.. to whum once i had lost my heart LOL wat a brilliant and mindblowing answer to komal.......(am vry sad abt komal coz parvati is my fav actress and for her i cnt hate komal...Confused although her character is truly disgusting these days....Angry) whoa... wen komal said that----raat bhar rehne ka matlab tumko samjhana padega?
adarsh actually replied sooooo wisely to her crude nonsensical words-----ye to tumse behtar kaun jan sakta hain ki raat bhar rehne se kuch nhi hota.... tumhare saath humne kitne raat guzare to kya hamare bich aisa koi rishta hain? komal's mouth was shut... she cudnt answer... in fact she had no answer.... adarsh...jiyo beta.... tumhari akal thikane aayi to sahi....LOL der ayi par durust ayi....LOLClapClapClapClapClap

then lets come to amma....Dead dharambharst?Angry wat does she mean by that? has she got any dharam? she is a bloody muderer.....yes thats wat she is........Dead  Censored

pratigya came crying to krishna and saw that he had woken up bt was sitting on the bed like a paralyzed person...a blank lost out expression on his face....(uufff arhaan....ClapClapClap) the way pratigya tried to cheer him up... the way she tried to make him normal...  then failing in her purpose the way she tried to console him.... it was beautifully portrayed..... u know wat... we just cnt have enuf of our KRIYA..... such an outstanding jodi they r....... the bonding portrayed between them.. especially the depth shown frm prats side... clearly depicted how much love she had for krishna... her pain.....in seeing him such a state cudnt have been shown better.... beautiful... i just wanna say beautiful... awsum.... pooja... u r tooo good.....ClapClap  and then another amazing thng... krishna slowly turned his eyes at the crying pratigya... slowly........slowly he turned his eyes... OMG arhaan... u r a genius man..... wat acting...wat expressions.... bravo.....!!!!! as we all know.. krishna cudnt bear pratigya's tears.... after evn all these...... HE STILL LOVED HER... HE STILL LOVED HER...AND LOVE NVR DIES...... he raised his hand...and wiped her tears... evn pratigya was shocked..at his behavior..... being so much devastated himself....he yet tried to wipe out HER TEARS.... yar....THIS IS LOVE...THIS IS ONLY TRUE LOVE.......

dadi......was rocking...agen another unexpected thng..... wen that Censored of amma was busy taunting her own son( wat a perfect mother hain na?Angry) and his own brother was sprinkling salt on his wounds....;AngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDead (god someone plzz burn shakti aliveAngry)......... dadi understood her grandson's state and took him to her room.. there she tried to make him understand that pratigya is PAVITRA as goddess sita.... krishna,i dnt know wat he understood bt he let his emotions flow freely by hugging his dadi's knees and sobbing........CryCryCryCryCryCry that scene was soo heart wrenching yar..............

pratigya.....ShockedShocked i wud hve nvr believed....if i hadnt seen it... she was crying for krishna.....krishna????? krishna??? yes she WAS crying bitterly coz she cnt see krishna in such a state.....thats wat she told kesar di....----hume uski ye halat dekhi nhi jati......Shocked

ho gaya hain tujhko to pyaar pratigwa.....
lakh kar le tu inkar pratigwa.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

yes...she is in love.... evn kesar di said that in her own sweet way... she said that----tum bhi to unse itna pyaar karti ho... isiliye to tumhe uska dukh bardasht nhi ho raha hain.....

kesar di u r my fairy godmother....Hug

she said some golden words----krishna tumse naraz hain.... kuch waqt ke baasd sab thk ho jayega.. usne tumhara saath tab diya jab sare gharwale tumko ghar se bahar nikalna chahte the...
ryt pratigya understood it alryt.. thats why she had hugged him... that time...Embarrassed

so CVs.....thnks a lot for granting our only reqst.... making pratigya FALL IN LOVE AT LAST.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStar now our kriya is finally TOGETHER.... coz krishna ki narazgi to bht jald dur ho jayegi... Embarrassed i know him quite well.....and we will get our EXTRAORDINARY KRIYA....... love u CVs.... love uuuuuuuuuuu Hug

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

IGuessNotsee10AKSHAYA.ISHAsunz_87sweetu_primeeragNalwalaDyehardpreeti4mehtaa_umaalonsomaniaArtiMayur.Meeno-sunlight-goham1000prats233Cara86-Khush-Love_Mehaksoapbubblealeena1Love-u-allAziyaFilza....Binny...mushiroxxgeesmeena..-Rhythmic.Me-MERARAIDreamygal301xmuqixani_grmima190587-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I LOVE U CVs..: prats in love..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Nicely put.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

gags28

Groupbie

gags28

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
awesome post...

kasturika_kashu

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
nice post Kash but what is this
first Adarsh then Aman and now CV's ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJi-sunlight-aleena1kasturika_kashuMERARAI

meerag

Groupbie

meerag

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@ Kaasshh,
You finaly got your wish.

kasturika_kashu

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
You have described the epi so well, Kaasshh! ClapClap
It was beautiful, wasn't it? Itne dinon ke baad man ki muraad poori hui hai!
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaCara86kasturika_kashu

belalakhani2483

belalakhani2483

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
very nicely written kaash.....i also felt prats is in love,,,,but she herself  is not knowing that she has started loving krishna...btw we got what we were waitng for

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashumushiroxx

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
beautiful post kaassh ---yes prats has fallen for krish and dear angel kesar has accquainted her with this fact-----now the tigress in her will strike and she will clear her name for sure and win her husb back ----maybe now she will take chandu and tunnas help to trace jugnu and lucky and make krish hear the truth from themBig smile after all the show is all about  a womans power who can be a durga , kali and chandi if pushed tooo farStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetu_primeeragmallikaBalukasturika_kashuLove-u-allMERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top