Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~* Written Updaters Schedule-Volunteers Needed*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I'd be happy to take a day! ROFL

Can you imagine what my updates would be like!?

"Part 1:Gopi's in the kitchen making something. Koki comes in and yells at her. She cries. Rashi smirks. Hetal looks shocked. Kinjal looks pleased.

Part 2: Gopi's in her room. Ahem comes in with a scowl on his face. Yells at Gopi. She cries. Rashi is walking by, sees him yelling, and smirks. Cut to Jigar - he's smiling. Who knows why. He's always smiling...

Part 3: Gopi's at the temple praying - somthing about Ahem. She starts to cry. Baa walks by. Looks confused. Koki is hiding behind a pillar and sees the whole thing, eyes get big and thinks something to herself."

There you go. That would be my updates.

Seriously, I wish I could help. Maybe one day...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tvshrujaShell16IndigoBlues

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Written Updaters Schedule-Volunteers Needed*~ (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

"Part 1:Gopi's in the kitchen making something. Koki comes in and yells at her. She cries. Rashi smirks. Hetal looks shocked. Kinjal looks pleased.

Part 2: Gopi's in her room. Ahem comes in with a scowl on his face. Yells at Gopi. She cries. Rashi is walking by, sees him yelling, and smirks. Cut to Jigar - he's smiling. Who knows why. He's always smiling...

Part 3: Gopi's at the temple praying - somthing about Ahem. She starts to cry. Baa walks by. Looks confused. Koki is hiding behind a pillar and sees the whole thing, eyes get big and thinks something to herself."

lol...but i love itWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink havnt read something funny and wild for quite some time now esp on this forum...thank u for making me laughClapROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16saomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

lol...but i love itWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink havnt read something funny and wild for quite some time now esp on this forum...thank u for making me laughClapROFLROFL

You are welcome. Smile 

Wouldn't it be nice if I could do an update like this?

"Part 1: Gopi's in the kitchen making breakfast.  Koki comes in, tastes the food and praises Gopi cooking skills.  She smiles.  Rashi cries.  Hetal looks pleased.  Kinjal looks jealous.

Part 2:  Gopi's in her room, Ahem comes in with a smile on his face.  Kisses Gopi.  She smiles.  Rashi is walking by, sees him kissing Gopi and weeps.  Cut to Jigar - he's smiling.  We know why.  He's throwing Rashi out of MM. 

Part 3:  Gopi's at the temple giving thanks for Ahem.  She weeps tears of happiness.  Baa walks by.  Looks happy.  Koki is hiding behind a pillar and sees the whole thing, eyes filling with tears because her Ahem has a loving wife."

I'm going to have to count on one of you to write something like this - IF IT EVER HAPPENS!!!!!AngryAngry

I really do wish my Hindi was good enough to help!  Hopefully it will improve enough that I'll stop bothering Sadhli for translation services!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DV_LVR-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
tam,
both of ur updates version are the extract of whats happening currently n wt
we want to watch. Nd i njoyd both of them.

Nd m always happy to help u in understanding hindi. So dont worry at all i m there 4 ur translation.

tempetation

tempetation

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
 I had never done this before but i want to try it.  I can do it on any day as per requirement. If u like it u can add my name. But if u want me to write d updates then plz let me know that from when to start.
Actually im new here so dont know all ur regular terms like GOTW , backup updaters etc.
plz clear my doubts first so that i can choose my category.
 Thanks.......SmileSmileSmile
Smile

Edited by pariyaa - 12 August 2010 at 8:59am

ameramodi

Groupbie

ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
thank you

ameramodi

Groupbie

ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Smile

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

ROFL Hey good job...i like it...i was laughing hard....
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top