~* Written Updaters Schedule-Volunteers Needed*~ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

ok so m adding u as Fridays Backup Updater.....is it fine with u..?
sure i'll try...thnx
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

sure i'll try...thnx

added,..
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

for GOTW/COTW.......new thread can be opened as here all things together can clutter the thread...hope u wont mind......
and abt update on monday...can u do it on tuesday or wednesday....as On Monday i m having off from office so it will be helpful for me as i will be able to do it on mondays....if u dont have any problem...

its okay sadhli u can do the mondays. let me think bout other days and then i'll let know!😊
I can do as a backup updator for all days.
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I can do as a backup updator for all days.

thanx megha for volunteering....i'll add u as backup updater...and will PM u when ever it will be needed....
I'd be happy to take a day! 🀣

Can you imagine what my updates would be like!?

"Part 1:Gopi's in the kitchen making something. Koki comes in and yells at her. She cries. Rashi smirks. Hetal looks shocked. Kinjal looks pleased.

Part 2: Gopi's in her room. Ahem comes in with a scowl on his face. Yells at Gopi. She cries. Rashi is walking by, sees him yelling, and smirks. Cut to Jigar - he's smiling. Who knows why. He's always smiling...

Part 3: Gopi's at the temple praying - somthing about Ahem. She starts to cry. Baa walks by. Looks confused. Koki is hiding behind a pillar and sees the whole thing, eyes get big and thinks something to herself."

There you go. That would be my updates.

Seriously, I wish I could help. Maybe one day...
Originally posted by saomom

I'd be happy to take a day! 🀣

Can you imagine what my updates would be like!?

"Part 1:Gopi's in the kitchen making something. Koki comes in and yells at her. She cries. Rashi smirks. Hetal looks shocked. Kinjal looks pleased.

Part 2: Gopi's in her room. Ahem comes in with a scowl on his face. Yells at Gopi. She cries. Rashi is walking by, sees him yelling, and smirks. Cut to Jigar - he's smiling. Who knows why. He's always smiling...

Part 3: Gopi's at the temple praying - somthing about Ahem. She starts to cry. Baa walks by. Looks confused. Koki is hiding behind a pillar and sees the whole thing, eyes get big and thinks something to herself."

There you go. That would be my updates.

Seriously, I wish I could help. Maybe one day...

lol...but i love itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ havnt read something funny and wild for quite some time now esp on this forum...thank u for making me laughπŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by bharat9

lol...but i love itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ havnt read something funny and wild for quite some time now esp on this forum...thank u for making me laughπŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£

You are welcome. 😊 

Wouldn't it be nice if I could do an update like this?

"Part 1: Gopi's in the kitchen making breakfast.  Koki comes in, tastes the food and praises Gopi cooking skills.  She smiles.  Rashi cries.  Hetal looks pleased.  Kinjal looks jealous.

Part 2:  Gopi's in her room, Ahem comes in with a smile on his face.  Kisses Gopi.  She smiles.  Rashi is walking by, sees him kissing Gopi and weeps.  Cut to Jigar - he's smiling.  We know why.  He's throwing Rashi out of MM. 

Part 3:  Gopi's at the temple giving thanks for Ahem.  She weeps tears of happiness.  Baa walks by.  Looks happy.  Koki is hiding behind a pillar and sees the whole thing, eyes filling with tears because her Ahem has a loving wife."

I'm going to have to count on one of you to write something like this - IF IT EVER HAPPENS!!!!!😑😑

I really do wish my Hindi was good enough to help!  Hopefully it will improve enough that I'll stop bothering Sadhli for translation services!

tam,
both of ur updates version are the extract of whats happening currently n wt
we want to watch. Nd i njoyd both of them.

Nd m always happy to help u in understanding hindi. So dont worry at all i m there 4 ur translation.
 I had never done this before but i want to try it.  I can do it on any day as per requirement. If u like it u can add my name. But if u want me to write d updates then plz let me know that from when to start.
Actually im new here so dont know all ur regular terms like GOTW , backup updaters etc.
plz clear my doubts first so that i can choose my category.
 Thanks.......😊😊😊
😊Edited by pariyaa - 13 years ago