Ayesha Khan & Faisal Qureshi affair?

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, guys... is it true that Ayesha Khan and Faisal Qureshi had something going? The other day I was watching the Rambo Sahiba Show and FQ was the guest and they were talking about love and betrayal in love and all that crap... and they were saying that FQ is strong cuz he endured a lot cuz of "that" person. So who is the person and what is the gossip?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to know about that too since i have also heard/read alot about it but im not sure if they are still together or not i like their pair alot btw๐Ÿ˜ณ
amy22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

I would like to know about that too since i have also heard/read alot about it but im not sure if they are still together or not i like their pair alot btw๐Ÿ˜ณ

I liked their pair in Maane Na Yeh Dil, they were so romantic and the chemsitry was just right (though later they became pretty annoying due to the storyline). Ayesha was looking very pretty when she had long hair and Faisal looked good as a "majnu" (though I never really like Faisal's acting).
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: amy22

I liked their pair in Maane Na Yeh Dil, they were so romantic and the chemsitry was just right (though later they became pretty annoying due to the storyline). Ayesha was looking very pretty when she had long hair and Faisal looked good as a "majnu" (though I never really like Faisal's acting).

Hehe same here even i started liking their pair since maney na ye dil the chemistry was just too good story became a bit bakwas later though and actually i started liking faisal frm maney na ye dil only now im a huge FQ fan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
amy22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Hehe same here even i started liking their pair since maney na ye dil the chemistry was just too good story became a bit bakwas later though and actually i started liking faisal frm maney na ye dil only now im a huge FQ fan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well, he does look cute in romantic roles (though I really do not like his acting). Ayesha Khan was in too many dramas after that, I felt, ad it did kinda annoy me though she did act well in dramas that I've seen of her.

PS: What drama is it in your avatar? Looks Indian to me.
virgo_gurl thumbnail
I know Ayeshan Khan and now even Faisal is coming in almost every other serial which is kinda annoying. I like Ayesha's acting and she is really very pretty specially her eyes are so pretty!!!

My avi oh yeah its indian 'Geet hui sab se parai'๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by virgo_gurl - 13 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
would love to know
have heard it
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

FQ is now married to sum1! i dont knw her but i think she is not frm the tv industry!