Pakistani Serials

Ayesha Khan & Faisal Qureshi affair?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hey, guys... is it true that Ayesha Khan and Faisal Qureshi had something going? The other day I was watching the Rambo Sahiba Show and FQ was the guest and they were talking about love and betrayal in love and all that crap... and they were saying that FQ is strong cuz he endured a lot cuz of "that" person. So who is the person and what is the gossip?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayesha Khan & Faisal Qureshi affair?" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I would like to know about that too since i have also heard/read alot about it but im not sure if they are still together or not i like their pair alot btwEmbarrassed

ArtiMayur.Meeno

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

I would like to know about that too since i have also heard/read alot about it but im not sure if they are still together or not i like their pair alot btwEmbarrassed

I liked their pair in Maane Na Yeh Dil, they were so romantic and the chemsitry was just right (though later they became pretty annoying due to the storyline). Ayesha was looking very pretty when she had long hair and Faisal looked good as a "majnu" (though I never really like Faisal's acting).

virgo_gurl

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

I liked their pair in Maane Na Yeh Dil, they were so romantic and the chemsitry was just right (though later they became pretty annoying due to the storyline). Ayesha was looking very pretty when she had long hair and Faisal looked good as a "majnu" (though I never really like Faisal's acting).

Hehe same here even i started liking their pair since maney na ye dil the chemistry was just too good story became a bit bakwas later though and actually i started liking faisal frm maney na ye dil only now im a huge FQ fanEmbarrassedBig smile

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amy22

Hehe same here even i started liking their pair since maney na ye dil the chemistry was just too good story became a bit bakwas later though and actually i started liking faisal frm maney na ye dil only now im a huge FQ fanEmbarrassedBig smile

Well, he does look cute in romantic roles (though I really do not like his acting). Ayesha Khan was in too many dramas after that, I felt, ad it did kinda annoy me though she did act well in dramas that I've seen of her.

PS: What drama is it in your avatar? Looks Indian to me.

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I know Ayeshan Khan and now even Faisal is coming in almost every other serial which is kinda annoying. I like Ayesha's acting and she is really very pretty specially her eyes are so pretty!!!

My avi oh yeah its indian 'Geet hui sab se parai'Smile

Edited by virgo_gurl - 06 August 2010 at 2:48pm

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
would love to know
have heard it

cutegirl94

Goldie

cutegirl94

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

FQ is now married to sum1! i dont knw her but i think she is not frm the tv industry!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top