!!~*~ Request Ur Siggyz Here ~*~!!

Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz, welcome to this CID shop of siggyz!! i hope u like my siggyz and if u have a request plz do let me no and ill make them for u asap 😃

Thanks,

Shakil

PLZ DO NOT PM ME COZ I MITE NOT READ UR REQUESTS

Edited by Shakstar - 18 years ago

hope u like it... 😳

if any1 else wants 1 plz let me no wat colour they want it in and what they want written

Thanks
WOW! They are great Shakil! I like my siggy!! 😃 Keep up the great work!
looks good...how did u make it..can u tell me the program???? thanks again 😊
hey, shakil its great can prepare it for me also , my name is Ketki 😛
Hey Shaks I had an idea as this is the CID section and I understand you did this to have more people why not link this to the CID characters. For example the 2 people I love are ACP Pradyuman and Akshay so can you make my

ACP Priya Pradyuman or CID Senior Inspector Priya Akshay and for anju as she is a ACP Anju Ajaathsatru. Anju do not kill me 😳

Originally posted by priya.nair

Hey Shaks I had an idea as this is the CID section and I understand you did this to have more people why not link this to the CID characters. For example the 2 people I love are ACP Pradyuman and Akshay so can you make my

ACP Priya Pradyuman or CID Senior Inspector Priya Akshay and for anju as she is a ACP Anju Ajaathsatru. Anju do not kill me 😳

ok ill do that

so ill make- ACP Priya Pradyuman and CID Inspector Priya Akshay  and for Anju ill make ACP Anju Ajaatshatru 😃

any1 want one of Secret Agent Bob??? 😆😆

Originally posted by kitu

hey, shakil its great can prepare it for me also , my name is Ketki 😛

ive done urz...hope u like it  😊

if u want me 2 change it plz let me no

Thanks

here u go guyz, hope u like ur names which ive done in a different style. if u dont like it and want 2 change it plz let me no 😃

Thanks

and not 2 forget ACP Anju's name... i made 2 for u coz it was a special request ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†