Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hello people!

I have been reading the House of Night since quite some time now. I am reading the third part - Chosen currently.

How many of you have the read the books? How did you like them?

Also, I feel they are better than Twilight books. More youthful and even more thrilling. Embarrassed

-Kanky

Edited by -Kanky- - 04 August 2010 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meggsBeet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The House of Night Series" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
i never read them dont knwo abt can u tell me the story lineee

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

i never read them dont knwo abt can u tell me the story lineee

Sure, chick. Smile

The story's about  Zoey Redbird, who turns into a vampire when she's 16 and has to shift to a private boarding school called the "House of Night". She becomes a part of the Dark Daughters and Sons, soon after. Then, she replaces Aphrodite as the leader.

Basically, the story's about her and her vampirish adventures! LOL

PS: She has three boyfriends.   One vampire, one human and one Professor who's also a vampire. LOL

Edited by -Kanky- - 05 August 2010 at 5:13am

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
lol the story is kinda fascinatingg hahaa

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
i l surelyy go for finding out i dont read this kinda paranormal m up with reading twilight but still lets see

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
It's paranormal but still, Zoey's like every other teenager. Hence, you must read it.

meggs

meggs

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

It's paranormal but still, Zoey's like every other teenager.if u liked this one, u shud read vampire academy too..Smile Hence, you must read it. .i absolutely agree

.the story is fast moving and even though its got ome ad parts it doesnt dwindle in it... the dialogues are nice too, especially the conversations b/w the twins..
if u ppl like paranormal stuff.. u shud like this book, and th elast book is such a cliff hanger too... personally i cant wait for the next part!!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meggs

Originally posted by -Kanky-

It's paranormal but still, Zoey's like every other teenager.if u liked this one, u shud read vampire academy too..Smile Hence, you must read it. .i absolutely agree

.the story is fast moving and even though its got ome ad parts it doesnt dwindle in it... the dialogues are nice too, especially the conversations b/w the twins..
if u ppl like paranormal stuff.. u shud like this book, and th elast book is such a cliff hanger too... personally i cant wait for the next part!!

I would read Vampire Academy once I am done with all the HON parts!

Ugh, yeah. It IS grossom! LOL And the thought itself of having three boyfriends is thrilling! ROFL

How many parts have been out by now? Till "Burned" the seventh part that is, I suppose. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top