Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhant-Riddhima: Pyaar, Honsla, aur Sahara

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Siddhant-Riddhima. How beautiful can these two get ? Even when they're not together, their bond shines and sparkles through-the way they talk about each other-its just amazing to watch. Riddhima says that Siddhant gave her the courage to go on, he's her support system, and that he filled her life with love. Thats so beautiful, and so profound. He's her strength, her courage, her smile, her love, her life. Riddhima's right-she's changed. She's Siddhant's Riddhima now, Riddhima Modi, the wife, the woman. Yesterday, when she so gently leaned her head on his shoulder, it seemed to say, "We're in this together-now and forever. Aren't we ?" And the way Sid gently kissed her, it was like he was saying, "Of course we are-now and forever and beyond." So much love, so much faith...

And as always, the quote that always reminds me of SR:

And then my soul saw you and it kinda went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Her 1 dialouge to Armi ki waqt badal gaya hai aur me bhi..says it all..I mean hoew else shd she tell him her feelings..Armi is being cruel , mean and selfish.......and trying to get Ridz attention by doing all this.......... Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thnaks for the sweet topic, loved rids today, loved all her lines to Armaan and yes how she spoke on sid giving her hosla, pyar and sahara, Rightly said mrs modi.

and another imp thing she said today was time has chnaged and so have i.

and yes the siddhima scene yesterday was so beautful and one of the best siddhima sceens till date

siddhima are unbreakable.

norzar
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: uppaas

Her 1 dialouge to Armi ki waqt badal gaya hai aur me bhi..says it all..I mean hoew else shd she tell him her feelings..Armi is being cruel , mean and selfish.......and trying to get Ridz attention by doing all this..........

Hey Pooja !!

Yeah, Riddhima has moved on, she's happy, she's content. Armaan however is still stuck in the past. He's hurting- and till that hurt goes away, he won't be able to let go. But he needs to realize that he's the one who'll have to make an effort to let go of all the pain- and Shilpa's there to help him do it.

-Aditi

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
in her own words she described what sid means to her.......that's the bond SR share.she clearly told armaan that when she wanted to die...sid gave her support,gave her love and will always keep loving her.....i m glad ridz finally told armaan what she has in her mind....that sid is her universe...and he is her world......sid is basically her oxygen....she cant live without him......loved RM to the core today!!!!!!!!
Urstruly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏 Beautiful post , each & every word is sooooooooooooo magical & charming  like OUR SIDDHIMA. Loved it.
Love Siddhima
Love Jeran  
What a lovely post additi!!😃

I loved  what ridhimma said  to arman about sid! She told arman that she had changed because of the person who has given her the strenghth to move on and who has given her love. Beautiful!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Well-said, Addy. Yes, Armaan was speaking to Siddhanth's Riddhima today.... Mrs.Riddhima Siddhanth Modi - the wife , the woman who has her life centered around Sid ... Sid, the man she has come to love and always respected. It is not that Armaan negates this ,... he doesn't. He knows SR love each-other.... it is just that he cannot deal with it. He will, but he cannot do it alone , and so came Shilpa.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

thnaks for the sweet topic, loved rids today, loved all her lines to Armaan and yes how she spoke on sid giving her hosla, pyar and sahara, Rightly said mrs modi.

and another imp thing she said today was time has chnaged and so have i.

and yes the siddhima scene yesterday was so beautful and one of the best siddhima sceens till date

siddhima are unbreakable.

norzar

Thank you so much for replying Norz !! 😃

I love how Riddhima's finally expressing what she's felt for a long time- that Siddhant brought her to life, and he filled that life with love.

She's healed, she's happy, and she's so filled with love-its beautiful to see her express what she feels about Sid, and what he means to her.

And yeah, yesterday's scene was beautiful, and vintage Siddhima. 😍

-Aditi

StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

in her own words she described what sid means to her.......that's the bond SR share.she clearly told armaan that when she wanted to die...sid gave her support,gave her love and will always keep loving her.....i m glad ridz finally told armaan what she has in her mind....that sid is her universe...and he is her world......sid is basically her oxygen....she cant live without him......loved RM to the core today!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting Mayuri- Sid is Riddhima's lifeline, and she realizes that. He taught her to live, love, and laugh, when she'd forgotten to even breathe.

-Aditi