Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Siddhant-Riddhima. How beautiful can these two get ? Even when they're not together, their bond shines and sparkles through-the way they talk about each other-its just amazing to watch. Riddhima says that Siddhant gave her the courage to go on, he's her support system, and that he filled her life with love. Thats so beautiful, and so profound. He's her strength, her courage, her smile, her love, her life. Riddhima's right-she's changed. She's Siddhant's Riddhima now, Riddhima Modi, the wife, the woman. Yesterday, when she so gently leaned her head on his shoulder, it seemed to say, "We're in this together-now and forever. Aren't we ?" And the way Sid gently kissed her, it was like he was saying, "Of course we are-now and forever and beyond." So much love, so much faith...

And as always, the quote that always reminds me of SR:

And then my soul saw you and it kinda went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pandav10asmaanees11aritra7juisalulu99ritusalujaanee_4_lifeMuasamSept16thCess-SIDMA4EVERneet06supercool3JATINTHAKKARMahamginacShilpa.Agarwal-Afreen-...Noorya...MagicalKashShiningStar18-DarthVader-prejudiced-Prithi-Oyster-Mayu-nami2811nyctophiliassdtvgojanPerfangel5655Pragzieromiosugar1shamil.SidraAkankshaa.norzarLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88Rajiniliciousnisha80indian_beautynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhant-Riddhima: Pyaar, Honsla, aur Sahara" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Her 1 dialouge to Armi ki waqt badal gaya hai aur me bhi..says it all..I mean hoew else shd she tell him her feelings..Armi is being cruel , mean and selfish.......and trying to get Ridz attention by doing all this..........

Edited by uppaas - 04 August 2010 at 10:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99MuasamSept16th-Afreen--Mayu-

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hi

thnaks for the sweet topic, loved rids today, loved all her lines to Armaan and yes how she spoke on sid giving her hosla, pyar and sahara, Rightly said mrs modi.

and another imp thing she said today was time has chnaged and so have i.

and yes the siddhima scene yesterday was so beautful and one of the best siddhima sceens till date

siddhima are unbreakable.

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99StarshineHues

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uppaas

Her 1 dialouge to Armi ki waqt badal gaya hai aur me bhi..says it all..I mean hoew else shd she tell him her feelings..Armi is being cruel , mean and selfish.......and trying to get Ridz attention by doing all this..........

Hey Pooja !!

Yeah, Riddhima has moved on, she's happy, she's content. Armaan however is still stuck in the past. He's hurting- and till that hurt goes away, he won't be able to let go. But he needs to realize that he's the one who'll have to make an effort to let go of all the pain- and Shilpa's there to help him do it.

-Aditi

MuasamSept16thAkankshaa.

-Mayu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mayu-

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
in her own words she described what sid means to her.......that's the bond SR share.she clearly told armaan that when she wanted to die...sid gave her support,gave her love and will always keep loving her.....i m glad ridz finally told armaan what she has in her mind....that sid is her universe...and he is her world......sid is basically her oxygen....she cant live without him......loved RM to the core today!!!!!!!!

MuasamSept16thStarshineHues

Urstruly

Groupbie

Urstruly

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Beautiful post , each & every word is sooooooooooooo magical & charming  like OUR SIDDHIMA. Loved it.
Love Siddhima
Love Jeran  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ritusalujaStarshineHues

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Well-said, Addy. Yes, Armaan was speaking to Siddhanth's Riddhima today.... Mrs.Riddhima Siddhanth Modi - the wife , the woman who has her life centered around Sid ... Sid, the man she has come to love and always respected. It is not that Armaan negates this ,... he doesn't. He knows SR love each-other.... it is just that he cannot deal with it. He will, but he cannot do it alone , and so came Shilpa.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99StarshineHuesnyctophiliaAkankshaa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top