Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Belated Birthday Tanu Ji!!!
Look I am coming on the 8th to wish you!!!
Sorry for that...
Kaan Pakad ke!!!!
Kya karun mera net  band tha around from 2 to 3 weeks!!!!
But this is the first topic I am commenting after returning!!!!
So enough of ma excuses!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!!!!

Take Care
Zoya
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoya-

Happy Belated Birthday Tanu Ji!!!
Look I am coming on the 8th to wish you!!!
Sorry for that...
Kaan Pakad ke!!!!
Kya karun mera net  band tha around from 2 to 3 weeks!!!!
But this is the first topic I am commenting after returning!!!!
So enough of ma excuses!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!!!!

Take Care
Zoya

Zoyaaaaaaaaa...girl.........how r u...?? So very happy to see u...... πŸ˜›

N dear..its totally alright... plz dont say sorry...........ur wishes are what make me feel special..😳 so thank u to.. U................πŸ€— n really missed u dear..

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
sorry tanu I completly forgot coz I dint come online for long on thrusday. Shame on me.

So Belated Happy birthday Tanu

gifts for u

your favs only for u

all the best

from vedika
Edited by Vedika126 - 13 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear happy birthday....i have on 5 th august too b_day....Hahaha;)
*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊~**~**~TANU'**~**~😊

Firstly A very happy belated birthday!πŸ₯³ And secondly I am so sorry for this late message😳, I can't believe I'm almost a week behind. I know I have been missing on this forum and I regret that I missed your birthday....

Anyway I do hope that you had an absolutely amazing day, as wonderful and special as you are. Hope you were surrounded by those you love and who love you and were spoilt rotten. I wish you all the very best for this "new year" and hope you see much happiness, success, prosperity and joy. 😊

One thing that I'd like to say is that we may not have actually spoken much and have not known each other for a long time, but you've always been so so very sweet and friendly and it is always easy to speak to you. Okay, so take care of yourself and sorry again for the delay.....One positive is that I hope I could make you smile today...*πŸ€—

~*~Sohana~*~😊

Edited by *Sohana*Singh* - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Vedika.................my sweetipieeeeeeeeeee.....

plz plz..dont say sorry...ur wishes have made me smile..n thank u so much for my wonderful gifts...esp our RK boy...😳

Once again....

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

hey dear happy birthday....i have on 5 th august too b_day....Hahaha;)

Hey naina.....my Twin..πŸ˜‰...i knw..ur bday is on 5th...πŸ˜›

Thank u so very much for ur wishes...

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Sohana*Singh*

😊~**~**~TANU'**~**~😊

Firstly A very happy belated birthday!πŸ₯³ And secondly I am so sorry for this late message😳, I can't believe I'm almost a week behind. I know I have been missing on this forum and I regret that I missed your birthday....

Anyway I do hope that you had an absolutely amazing day, as wonderful and special as you are. Hope you were surrounded by those you love and who love you and were spoilt rotten. I wish you all the very best for this "new year" and hope you see much happiness, success, prosperity and joy. 😊

One thing that I'd like to say is that we may not have actually spoken much and have not known each other for a long time, but you've always been so so very sweet and friendly and it is always easy to speak to you. Okay, so take care of yourself and sorry again for the delay.....One positive is that I hope I could make you smile today...*πŸ€—

~*~Sohana~*~😊

Sohana.........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—welcome back girl......missed u so so much...!! N plz tell me..ur back for a long long time..πŸ˜› that did b my best bday gift...😳

N dear...no need to feel bad abt the late.part.... whats important is that u wished......πŸ˜›

Makes me feel so very good...yaar...

so very much for making me feel special...