Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG why is Riddhima the only one looking very happy in it?πŸ˜•

ok maybe Shilpa does look a lil bit happy but what's up with the two guys?

I don't like it and I think they should do another one

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Mar daala, mar daala, montage ne mar daala!!! πŸ€ͺ It is freakin' so good. After KZK, its now that I am seeing a black and white, dark montage....man, i just love it Swancy! Its outta the world. Whoever is their new designer or watever has done an awesome job.

ANDD, I love sensual love stories 😳😳 Just like their scene today ☺️

Oheyyy jaanam
doesn't kash just steals ur heart away hawwwwwwwww. N this new montage <<< God i can't wait to see the couple one, which i'm sure will be done after this whole sister track. I'm glad they gave sid and shilpa in the middle, because they'll be the ones that will need the support the most, and armaan is always there for shilpa and ridhima for sid. PERFECTOπŸ˜†

I knw na, i lurrrrrrrrveeeeeeeeee the darkness man, n the KaSh barrish today proved to be that KaSh is sooo happening. I LOVE IT TOOO ANKU.

Damn i haven't watched it yetπŸ˜› running to YOUTUBE. hehe
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@~Angelz16~: Please discuss about ArSh/SR don't have to give your opinion on AR its not neccessary to be nosy seriously πŸ₯±
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

You know how about let us thinking what we think and you keep to your opinion!

They are in the extreme corner but also they have the most emphasis and yes SS are in the middle because they are BETWEEN AR in the show.

You're happy, we're happy! Lets not mock :)

Umm, hello? Did I even quote you guys? I was answering to SR fans like indian_beauty who said, "are we missing out on something?" And I said yes you are. If I didnt quote her or them and you guys replied by then, its not my fault.

Acc. to KaJen or AR fans, that must be it. But acc. to us not. They are not between but A--R in the extreme. lol. You keep your opinion to yourself and ask before questioning someone what they were saying.
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love it! Shows that the basis is still AR =)
lord_kalki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its really disgusting...What does it mean??? I mean they din zoom Sid and where are the couples??? They have zoomed all but Sid....And showing Sid and Shilpa in miniature?? What's that for??? They could have given equal importance to all the characters!!! Its really insulting towards actors if these kind of discrimination are made...😑
😑
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Angel

OMG why is Riddhima the only one looking very happy in it?πŸ˜•

ok maybe Shilpa does look a lil bit happy but what's up with the two guys?

I don't like it and I think they should do another one

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

do u knw way angel, i SOOO agree

why on earth does Sid and armaan look like sucidal humans??? πŸ˜† Hopefully will get a couple one soon.
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It's a cool montage (if you don't count the expressions on their faces) and seems to be a positive sign for ARians...SS being between AR indicates that AR STILL rule the show and won't be forgotten that easily πŸ˜‰

Aage jo hoga, dekha jayega...I'm definetly not worried 😊
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

It's a cool montage (if you don't count the expressions on their faces) and seems to be a positive sign for ARians...SS being between AR indicates that AR STILL rule the show and won't be forgotten that easily πŸ˜‰

Aage jo hoga, dekha jayega...I'm definetly not worried 😊

I agree i agreeeπŸ˜ƒ
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -PZlicious-

@~Angelz16~: Please discuss about ArSh/SR don't have to give your opinion on AR its not neccessary to be nosy seriously πŸ₯±

You are being nosy by putting your opinion on mine. You have such a problem then report the post.

I ll discuss whoever I want to bcoz this is a montage, not a post on someone particular. When KaSh video came out today talking about ArSh story, didnt KaJen fans give their unwanted views on it? Did some ArSh fan act like a child and say, keep your opinions to yourself? No. Bcoz, its not a freakin' post, its a video and anyone can freely comment on it. So chill out.