CID

ATTENTION NEW/OLD MEMBERS!!!! PLS READ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
deleted

Edited by m_kal2011 - 20 August 2010 at 1:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTENTION NEW/OLD MEMBERS!!!! PLS READ (Page 8)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Are you referring to the Age Group thread. I think its ok. Its like an ongoing poll.

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
AngryAngry ENOUGH ki matlab jaantei hai?? Newbies, Silent Members who have sprung up and other Members who have suddenly come into discussions. THIS question is directed at you.

Firstly, U will create and create and create new threads which are repetitive, unnecessary and even against the rules and regulations of this forum. I dont carehow other forums run but this is our forum.

Secondly, U will simply refuse to read the rules, follow the rules or even respect those who are old members here, who are seniors here, who are respected by everyone, who are friends and friendly and helpful with all.

Thirdly, U will call us rude. When we tone down u take advantage. AND NOW THIS!!! I had received the tenth Pm from a newbie yesterday, accusing ME rudely of closing her thread.

LISTEN. Dhyaan se. WE are just members here. Closing and reopening a thread is the work of The Development Team, UNDERSTAND??!!

AngryAngry Am disgusted. Really!! I am a member who here who doesnt like to fight with anyone. Yet I follow rules. WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE I WENT THROUGH THE ENTIRE FORUM TO UNDERSTAND THE WORKING OF THE FORUM. And I joined last year....

I Hope You Get Me. This is a warning. We, members like Prabha, Visrom, Shagnika, Jia, Sunny, Bhinder, Bhavana etc are here to help each other, be friends, follow rules and advice those who need help. UNDERSATND ME??

Once more any member takes any other senior old member for a ride, Am warning u, YOUR NAME will go to the Dev Team. Dont think u can escape through rude Pms.

Period.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I dont understand one thing! If WE old members are rude.... Then howcome there have been so many newbies who have become very sweet frnds of ours?? Therw hav been so many newbiews who actively take part in the discussions and i dont understand why only a number of other newbiews have a completely opposite opinion about the senior members???

Just a question i wanna ask to the newbies..... is is true that All of you feel that We the senior members are rude and unneccesarily BOSSING over the forum????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaama

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@shagnika exactly that's what even I feel,how can they categorise us as rude ?? If we were rude then we wouldn't have had so many newbie friend !! I don't understand on what basis are they considering us as rude ??

I guess these are just some newbies who like to irritate others and cause issues !! How can they forget that even we were newbies at one time,I joined one year back and even I was a newbie,I promise I never felt that someone was being rude to me !!
The basic problem is that these people tend to jump to conclusions without any strong reason !! First of all they open unnecessary threads,post rude and hurting comments and when we just tell them not to do that from now on they categorise us as rude !! Look back at any unnecessary thread opened in each one of them we have responded sweetly and clearly explained why we object it,now if those comments were rude then I really need to be explained what being sweet is !!

shaama

shaama

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
@shagnika, i am a groupie but i will answer to your question as a newbie..when i was a newbie, i didn't know any thing in this forum..you old members were really sweet to me and told me what to do..you do it to all the new members..i noticed that even if you talk to them nicely, they continue doing unnecessary discussions all over the forum..this is really bad..this is not the old members fault..this is newbies fault..
i never felt that you were bossing in the forum..you are always kind to everyone around here..they never complained..then why now?you were never rude to anyone..even if some newbies consider this thread as a rude one, i think this is a really useful thread..then why isn't many newbies not answering in here?
@drilabh, please cool down..they will understand..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414Shagnika

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Just a question i wanna ask to the newbies..... is is true that All of you feel that We the senior members are rude and unneccesarily BOSSING over the forum????

I have already expressed my views (page 7) and also requested everybody to follow the rules.

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Well Mkal, Shaama, Princess, Aunty no 1 are some of those members who aresweet and they do understand a lot and have maturity levels. Am referring to a certain group (They know whom am referring to) who targets Prabha, Visrom and now lately me.... If i name them it will be impolite. However i wont be polite when i hand over the names to the dev team if they cross their limits.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top