CID

ATTENTION NEW/OLD MEMBERS!!!! PLS READ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I was also noticing  the trend of replying on the old threads, specially the polls. I was silent, didn't  posted anything regarding this, but I always try to stick to the rules. If I make any mistake, point it out.
Now I think it is time to say something. Though I am new here but still I believe that both new and senior members have to be equally responsible for keeping  this forum organized. And everyone has to respect the rules and follow them.
Personally I feel that no senior member has scared the new comers, and it is not at all decent to accuse somebody for closing their threads. The thing I dislike most is the grouping of newbies and senior ones, like they are scaring, they are not following rules etc. First if all we all are members of the same forum and we all are friends. So friends can always give suggestions for betterment, does not matter whether he/she is new or senior. Friends, do you agree with this?

@prabha, can't understand why you thanked me?

Edited by m_kal2011 - 21 August 2010 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gricilda

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTENTION NEW/OLD MEMBERS!!!! PLS READ (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_kal2011

@prabha, can't understand why you thanked me?

For saying this Smile

Originally posted by m_kal2011

And Prabha not only we love you but also appreciate you too, may be we have not said it openly.

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Oh, it is ok.
Do you agree with my view?

Edited by m_kal2011 - 19 August 2010 at 10:42pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Yes ofcourse I do.

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
To whoever has been doing this - there's no reason to accuse Prabha di for the closing of the threads, because not only is it the admins and moderators who are the ones who can close threads, but any thread or post which violates the official Rules and Regulations of the CID forum is liable to be closed down any time and I think every responsible member should realize that. It is everyone's duty to follow these simple rules and the approved code of conduct in order to maintain a healthy and friendly atmosphere on our forum.

So I request you to please carefully read and follow the rules and regulations mentioned above and follow them, and not put uncalled accusations on anyone. Everyone (especially newbies) should appreciate the senior members for their efforts in maintaining a good atmosphere on the forum, and co-operate with them.

Edited by DemonStar - 19 August 2010 at 11:01pm

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
sorry, double post

Edited by DemonStar - 19 August 2010 at 11:00pm

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Still now new threads are opening unnecessarily. Please please read the rules and follow them.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
What the hell is this yaar ?? Shocked Sorry Prabha di for replying late,have been unwell !!

C'mon people how can you accuse a member that too such a senior member of our forums of such a thing ?? Listen Newbies and others who accused Prabha di of closing your threads (which is so inappropriate) Let me tell you neither Prabha di nor any other member of the forum can close your threads,its totally up to the mods !! If they feel your threads need to be closed they'll do that !! Stop accusing others about such issues !!

Please don't take the senior members in a wrong way !!! We are always open to having new members in the CID forums,but sometimes when the newbies do something that hurts the sentiments of other CIDians(not only senior members but everyone) we feel its our duty to let you know,some of you follow it some don't but closing your threads is something that mods do not us,Prabha di is a respectful and one of the senior most members of our forums and if someone blames her or any other without any valid reason that Won't be accepted and will not be entertained !!! Hope you all have got that clearly !! and once again what I want to say is please don't accuse the senior members out here for something they can't do,if you follow the rules and regulations out here your threads won't be closed and you will be accepted openly out here,there are examples of some new members out here who have turned an integral part of this forums because they started their discussions out here only after Reading the rules and because they follow them,hope other new members do the same and Please don't indulge in this blame game,CLOSING THREADS is done by MODS not members !!!

Edited by Bhavanab - 20 August 2010 at 1:16am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top