CID

ATTENTION NEW/OLD MEMBERS!!!! PLS READ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Visrom please add it point No10 in your first post.

Look at the first page it is full of old irrelevant stuff. The poor thread for today's case is lost, now I have to go hunt for it.

Edited by prabha. - 06 August 2010 at 5:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ATTENTION NEW/OLD MEMBERS!!!! PLS READ (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prabha.

Visrom please add it point No10 in your first post.

Look at the first page it is full of old irrelevant stuff. The poor thread for today's case is lost, now I have to go hunt for it.

Already done yaar....people are paying attention to old threads, but not paying attention to this one which is screaming for ATTENTION.

shaama

shaama

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
i am soo sorry i didn't notice this page before Cry

i have written a story and some members have written to add [MEMBERS ONLY] and [NO COPY]i don't know to do that.. Confused

and THANK YOU so much for the information..i really needed some help around here Smile

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Please avoid bringing old, outdated posts to page 1. .

Absolutely !!!!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Newbies...read this.

People pay attention to every old irrelevant, stupid topics posted months ago, but the subject of this post says 'ATTENTION' and it is royally ignored.

Newbies, if I don't see replies from you all on this thread, I'll ask the mod to send a warning message to you. Pls don't send me PMs on this subject, just post a message on this thread saying that you have read everything and understood the rules and will stick to them.

Looks like some of you just don't care a damn about rules.

Edited by visrom - 07 August 2010 at 7:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Newbies are just not reading the rules and opening threads & polls at random cluttering the forum unnecessarily. This is not right. This thread is screaming for ATTENTION but you all don't seem to care.

Now if we say anything we will be called rude senior members and that will be totally unfair. There is a way a forum works and new people should try to understand that first. Its like your guests barging into your house and doing their own thing. PLEASE READ RULES.

Edited by prabha. - 08 August 2010 at 4:33am

roopraiavneet

Groupbie

roopraiavneet

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
ok ..... thanx for the info ....!!!!!!

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
brought this to first page.

Newbies. Let me clarify something. wen older members say newbies and older members we r not discriminating anyone on any ground. this is our indian forums cid section. all of us here r CIDians. its just that we are trying to de-clutter our forum. wen I first came here, last year, i was a silent member who read thru d entire forum. what harm is it to go till page 20 or even 60 or even 257 to see how the forum works as? Surely U can help us keep our forum nice and less cluttered!

If any of us sounded rude, well we didnt mean to. We just do get a little annoyed if any rule is broken. A forum that maintains discipline and regulations, is a better place. Please atleast do co-operate! We are not asking u to be terrified of us. We are members here also and equally subjected to disciplinary actions. We are just asking u to co-operate and understand....

Plz do keep Visrom's pointers in mind at least!! If u need any help, just use d helpdesk or pm service. our friendly moderators are also there to help u. So Please Please help us keep our forum decluttered by plainly following d rules. the rules are simple and easy to follow, nothing scary like school/college rules!!

plz maintain d forum regulations. Thanx.

Edited by drilabh - 08 August 2010 at 9:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaamaprabha.Shagnika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top