Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
A thread's already been posted discussing Yuvraj's sexual orientation. Please post discussions/comments about all the same in that thread:

Is it possible-Yuvraaj started feeling for Neeraj?

And about this being banned due to content, it has been running while smoothly in other regional languages it seems. So I'm hoping that this gets left alone. The serial isn't being obscene or gross about this - they are just spreading social awareness. Which I think is a good thing and shouldn't be squashed, so to speak..
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

to be gay has nothing to do with not being fully developed....

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shali

to be gay has nothing to do with not being fully developed....

they just said he's a eunuch (disorder from birth) which means he is either asexual (not attracted to females and males both) or gay (attracted to males only)

i doubt they'd portray him as gay because of our homophobic society , so more chance they will show him as "asexual"
gudgal thumbnail

hey a eunuch  is more asexual, not gay.

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He can't reproduce, thats just all.
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe he is neither complete man nor woman...
But I am surprised that how can he fall in love with Sandhya/Vrinda...
Actually I am still not sure whether it is true or not...But the way he blushed when Sandhya/Vrinda asked him whether he has fallen in love with her... 😆

But whatever it is, I am loving this show....
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i google searched for this once & what i got from it is transgenders are different from these male or female hermaphrodites.....only transgenders feel their soul was born on a wrong body....(they never love a woman)....hermaphrodites are not so....they r very much clear of what sex they belong to...somewhere on the corner they also mentioned they can even have sex (not a gay one) if they wish (i dnt think it is possible)....here yuvraj is a male hermaphrodite who was born with p***s & labia which they close it at birth itself..he has dominant male features...actually this a very very rare case.. among millions of millions only one can be born like this....what i have written might be wrong also...this is what i got from my search...i'm still confused 😆

if my post has any adult content..pl remove it....
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think he is asexual