Love Is Best Birthday Gift for Neil Bhatt
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Wednesday, 04 August 2010 16:01
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Neil Bhatt

Neil Bhatt who is a familiar and popular face in Zee TV's '12/24 Karol Bagh', has turned 23 today. The chap is celebrating his birthday with the unit members on the sets. His perception of receiving gifts on birthday sounds surprising as receiving a gift from anyone is not his cup of tea. What he wants from his fans and followers is nothing but lots of love.

When contacted Neil on his birthday, he says, "I have been working since morning on my birthday and on other hand, my mom and dad have flown here in Delhi from Mumbai to greet me heartily on this special day. They will arrive here on the sets in the evening. After the shoot I might go out dining with my parents and then if necessary, I will come back to the shooting spot right after my dinner to resume my work."

On being asked what gift he wishes on his birthday, Neil replies with a pleasant smile, "My parents are there with me, what more I can wish. Their presence is the biggest gift which I have received today. And frankly speaking I don't like to have any gift from anyone just because of the gifting sake. I think that instead of giving some materialistic item, people should lavish their love on me as this is the thing which is rarely found in this world. So I would like the people around me to gift their love to me," signs off Neil.

TellyCafe wishes Neil a very happy birthday with lots of love!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/ TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/919-love-is-best-birthday-gift-for-neil-bhatt.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing,

Neil MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.
Enjoy the day at you fullest with your parents

God bless you.

And yes we all love you, keep up the good work
sayhi2nimi thumbnail
thanks for sharing niveditha
HAPPY BIRTH DAY NEIL 🥳🥳,many many happy returns of the day ,may god fulfill all your dreams to come true.felt sorry that on this special occasion also u r working. 😭😭😭with lots of love,
                       nirmala❤️
Edited by sayhi2nimi - 13 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing
happy bday neil
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing....
Happy Brithday Neil....🥳🥳

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow he's so young onli 23.by the way anyone knows how old smirti is?Edited by happygirl123 - 13 years ago
spicy_tikka thumbnail
awww thts so sweet of him....happy belated bday once again!
paarul thumbnail
neil many many happy returns  of the day.
ramas thumbnail
Neil you definately are my kind of person. So true things come and go but love always stays. and Love is the most  valuable thing God has given to us on this earth and yet it does not cost anything.
smallest thing you can do to cheer up some one, bring a smile on their faces that is what life is all about.  You have done this in a grand way.
Happy birthday to you and I hope you great time with your parents. all the best.
we all love you very much,
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U Nivedita for sharing this article😊
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Neil!! Wish all your dreams come true and have a fantastic  year ahead. Have a blast!!!!
Feeling sorry that U have to work on this special day but this sincerity and dedication towards your work will take you to great heights in your life!!!!😃
Keep it up!!!!!
All the best!!!
Edited by lucky_dreams - 13 years ago