12/24 Karol Bagh

love is best birthday gift for niel:article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
, http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/919-love-is-best-birthday-gift-for-neil-bhatt.html

Neil Bhatt

Neil Bhatt who is a familiar and popular face in Zee TV's '12/24 Karol Bagh', has turned 23 today. The chap is celebrating his birthday with the unit members on the sets. His perception of receiving gifts on birthday sounds surprising as receiving a gift from anyone is not his cup of tea. What he wants from his fans and followers is nothing but lots of love.

When contacted Neil on his birthday, he says, "I have been working since morning on my birthday and on other hand, my mom and dad have flown here in Delhi from Mumbai to greet me heartily on this special day. They will arrive here on the sets in the evening. After the shoot I might go out dining with my parents and then if necessary, I will come back to the shooting spot right after my dinner to resume my work."

On being asked what gift he wishes on his birthday, Neil replies with a pleasant smile, "My parents are there with me, what more I can wish. Their presence is the biggest gift which I have received today. And frankly speaking I don't like to have any gift from anyone just because of the gifting sake. I think that instead of giving some materialistic item, people should lavish their love on me as this is the thing which is rarely found in this world. So I would like the people around me to gift their love to me," signs off Neil.

TellyCafe wishes Neil a very happy birthday with lots of love!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/ TellyCafe.com

Edited by bsingapury - 04 August 2010 at 4:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nabat kapoorZipper_01Krisha123-Shankar-stranger2roseNeelambari..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love is best birthday gift for niel:article" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the article.....neil is growing wiser

Neelambari..

IF-Stunnerz