Sathe Sathyam Samacharet!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Sathe Sathyam Samacharet!!! is the great wisdom our great sages have propagated from time immemorial. Even if all of us know the meaning of it I must clarify this great maxim as our friends from austratlia, new zealand, UK may not be well conversant with it. It means, set a catch to catch a thief. A cheat can only be taught a lesson by cheating. That is exactly what Veercha (Veer Bechara, I will stop calling him Bechara the day he grows into a real MAN) is doing. So this way is backed by our sastras (Prajatantra) and being a person believing Indian traditions he is following it......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its a love game...its not a nice thing to do! tapu loves veer and when this naatak is found out it will shatter her so badly she might go from grey to black! the last time veer tried to pretend to love her...it didnt end so well! it made tapu soooooooo hurt she did all that murder planning in just blind hatred!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
jisse dusro ki pyar ki kadr nahin use kabhie pyar nahin mil sakta. i was expecting da same from veer.
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
forgot to mention hame kisi ne sikaya hai everything is fair in love & war so veer beta age bado aur sachayi ko  jitalo
who wants to join me in this sloganeering rally for Veer's Quest for Truth

1. Veer Tum Age Badho, Hum Tumhair Saath Hain.......
2. Ghar ka Dusman kaise ho, Tappu baba jaisa ho........
3. Jhoot ki bol bala, Tappu ki Muhon kala......................
4. Sachhai ki murat kaisi ho, Ichha Bendela Jaisa ho.....

5. Jogi Thakur ko Sharminda kia kaun, Tappu baba aur kaun........
6. Jab Tak Bharat mein TV rahega, Tappu kartoot ki naam rahega....
7. Sabse bada Vamp kaun, Tappu Baba aur kaun.................
8. Bhikharan ka chehra kaisa ho, Tappu Baba jaisa ho..........
9. Pyaar ko badnaam kia kaun, Tappu Baba aur kaun..................
Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lamboo ji ur posts are always interesting to read. this ones so well written .....!!!!!! :)

finallly veer's  mind is working......from a human programed robot he is turning into the original veer ( smart dashing willing too stand for his love).....its high timehe starts using his brains.

my only fear is that tapu should get hold of veer's plan before he is actually actualised all his plans.

tappu needs to be paid in the same coin
Thanx akash for joining the rally against evil....

yes, neha, these type of people are shame to civil society and deserve to be shorned with disdain......irrespective Whatever CVs have in mind if they try to ever to show that Veer come close to Tapp Baba in the slightest, well take it for me that will be end of Uttaran. Even they know it....so they are not messing up with viewers' sentiment too on this. Just consider this two instances.

1. Immediately in the next episode of Veer's rape, they showed that Veer was disgusted by the act and he clearly told Tappu that he does not love her. In fact this was message not to Tappu (as she knows very well that he does not love her at all) but to the viewers.

2. And in this latest twist. Before the Nautanki of Veer begins they told clearly that in order to expose Tappu Baba Veer has to make this nautanki.

Uttaran CVs are known for their suspense keeping for unlimited time. but they know that the moment they will do this with making Veeya closer, viewers will dump them immediately. So they have taken the safe route. While promoting Veeya a little bit, they are telling in uncertain terms that it is a fake jodi.....
Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Tapu only loves herself. If she would have cared an iota abt Veer, she would have left him long time back.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

its a love game...its not a nice thing to do! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

tapu loves veer 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣☒️🀣🀣and when this naatak is found out it will shatter her so badly she might go from grey to black! the last time veer tried to pretend to love her...it didnt end so well! it made tapu soooooooo hurt she did all that murder planning in just blind hatred!

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

Thanx akash for joining the rally against evil....

yes, neha, these type of people are shame to civil society and deserve to be shorned with disdain......irrespective Whatever CVs have in mind if they try to ever to show that Veer come close to Tapp Baba in the slightest, well take it for me that will be end of Uttaran. Even they know it....so they are not messing up with viewers' sentiment too on this. Just consider this two instances.

1. Immediately in the next episode of Veer's rape, they showed that Veer was disgusted by the act and he clearly told Tappu that he does not love her. In fact this was message not to Tappu (as she knows very well that he does not love her at all) but to the viewers.

2. And in this latest twist. Before the Nautanki of Veer begins they told clearly that in order to expose Tappu Baba Veer has to make this nautanki.

Uttaran CVs are known for their suspense keeping for unlimited time. but they know that the moment they will do this with making Veeya closer, viewers will dump them immediately. So they have taken the safe route. While promoting Veeya a little bit, they are telling in uncertain terms that it is a fake jodi.....πŸ‘

i just loved ur analysisπŸ‘