Tere Liye

SBS/SBB:4th Aug"kyu hui Anuraag ko jail?" updated

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
SBS:4th august
kyu hui anuraag ko jail????

oki...they showed young anuraag,taani and subodh near a waterfall cliff......
anuraag and subodh were shown having a tiff and fighting over taani......and then subodh falling over the cliff......
devarsh was interviewed where he said that there has been a lot of misunderstanding between subodh and him with regards to taani...and here they r having a huge fight.......where subodh pushes him first...but he saves himself...but wen subodh falls...he lands directly in the waterfall....
its suppose to be a one take shot where the cast was rehersing a lot...and taani...having nothing to do...was yawning away😆😆😆
this incident will land anuraag in jail.....😭😭

its basically a night shot...seemed as if anuraag taani had come out on a date and subodh followed them😡

Originally posted by: taanu14

SBB Update

SBS just shown Half of the whole scene ..I saw SBB just now Taani is the one who will push Subodh..SBB shown the same sets ..But more of fighting of Subodh and Onurag . Subodh beats Onu's head with stone then Onu will slip and fell down . He gets hold of a stone and was hanging . They show Anupriya narrating story to warden🥱..showing how Onurag was hanging .. Choti taani who is tensed seeing this fight comes to save Onu from Falling ..Somehow she saves Onu but subodh comes there again to fight with Onu ..Taani unintensionally pushes Subodh then he fell off from cliff ..Both Onu and Tanni are worried and goes to check Subodh is he save or not ?

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy They confirmed that HC will be back to the show after this drama ..He will join shooting asap and leap will take place soon🥳

PS : Vandy put this update too in first post😊

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kiun key wo abhi tak bara nahi huwa ... aur story ko drag karney key liye kuch tou hona hi tha ... poor Onu 😒

SBS ko itna bhi nahi pata 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Anurag line cracked me

" Taani ke wajah se mere aur subodh ke beech mein bahut saare misunderstandings aagaye hain "🤣

OMG subodh is realy dying ? They hinted in that way only as they said finally subodh is leaving so that Onu and Taani can live Happily ..Jaldi se correct take le kar serial se rafa dafa hojayeyi😒

I never wanted Subodh to die ..

-Anu13- thumbnail
But Meghan and Devarsh share a Good frienship ..They are enjoying themselves while shooting that cliff scene ..Taani is bored of this re takes and sleeping on sets😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea me neither 😒 He is just a kid why do they always have to be so cruel? These CVs? Why can't they think of a middle way out ever?

but i think in future jab Onu Taani key beech sab theek ho jaey ga Subodh will come alive again 🤔
VandyP thumbnail
yaar taani was wearing her orange dress again...
y do i feel leap ke baad i'll never miss nagpur oranges!!!🤓
Soaps1 thumbnail
Oh so does it mean he will die because Onu pushed him and Subodh was unable to save himself? What Onu actually killed someone? 😒
-Anu13- thumbnail

SBB Update

SBS just shown Half of the whole scene ..I saw SBB just now Taani is the one who will push Subodh..SBB shown the same sets ..But more of fighting of Subodh and Onurag . Subodh beats Onu's head with stone then Onu will slip and fell down . He gets hold of a stone and was hanging . They show Anupriya narrating story to warden🥱..showing how Onurag was hanging .. Choti taani who is tensed seeing this fight comes to save Onu from Falling ..Somehow she saves Onu but subodh comes there again to fight with Onu ..Taani unintensionally pushes Subodh then he fell off from cliff ..Both Onu and Tanni are worried and goes to check Subodh is he save or not ?

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy They confirmed that HC will be back to the show after this drama ..He will join shooting asap and leap will take place soon🥳

PS : Vandy put this update too in first post😊

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanu14

SBB Update

SBS just shown Half of the whole scene ..I saw SBB just now Taani is the one who will push Subodh

😲😲😲😲😲
oh no!!!!!
meraaaaaaaaaaaa anuraggggggggggggggggggg😭😭😭😭😭
-Anu13- thumbnail

Updated SBB part completely ..They confirmed that leap is gonna take place so soon

Edit

Vandy quote the whole update ..i updated completely check it

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago