Twilight

desi twilight on air on september

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged

It has been quite a few months since Balaji's tentatively titled  fanaa was in the making. Now with a ready star cast the show is about to go on air. Promos of the show with the two leads are on air and the news is the show is likely to go on air in September.

Our source from the show says, "The promos of the show are on air and our team has started shooting. Currently most of the cast is shooting in Mumbai. The show has already been delayed due to various reasons; one of them being getting the right cast. We do not want to push it further. We intend to go on air by end of August or early September though we have yet to get a time slot."

Meanwhile it is said that since Ekta is busy with the release of her movie Once Upon A Time in Mumbai, she has asked the concerned people to push the launch of Fanaa a little. Her movie is slated to release this Friday.

The supposedly desi version of Twilight stars Sukirti Khandpal vivian dsena as the lead vikas gupta, Priya Wal and others.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "desi twilight on air on september" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
so if anyone of u revolt against the above, its better to keep ur television sets off for a month or so coz i dont think this show will last more than amonth.
so i m packing my tv n keeping it in the store room. anyone here whos with me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetvampire

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
So with you Disha!
The promo was so funny I was laughing so hard I mean talk about overreacting! The actor was trying to put on the face Edward has in the Twilight poster! ROFL. Also poor butterfly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I know most of us are not happy about "Fanaa" but lets not forget that a certain section of people want to give this a chance as well. So to be fair, lets limit the discussions to Twilight-Original version.
The previous threads lead to sarcastic comments and arguments. I don't want a repeat of that. The ones who want to watch it can discuss about it in the "Fanaa" forum *once its made* or if you don't want to watch it at all they can talk about Breaking Dawn.

@disha_sen: Sorry I have to close this topic of yours. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senMitesh.PBeetROBlicious.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top