Pratigya

The tortured mind of Krishna Singh (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Dear Bubble,

What fabulous analysis. You have really captured the dichotomy Krishna is facing...on one side his love for Pratigya and on the other side the hate he feels for what he imagines has happened to his perfect love.

Krishna is going to come out of this even stronger and better...I for one cannot wait to see the emergence of the new Krishna. And totally believe he is going to come through for us.

Thanks very much! Totally agree and believe that this man Krishna is going to come through for us. He was already sexy - now he's eventually going to end up a hero in every way that counts - a feminist that we'll be proud to have on our side.
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DyehardmushiroxxLove-u-all

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The tortured mind of Krishna Singh (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Soapbubble Smile

Lovely Post

It was nice to see a post which portrayed the feelings of both Krishna and Prats so clearly and without any bias. Personally though I knew he would doubt her virtue at some point but wanted him to give more importance to the fact that she kept this truth from him, she never loved him, she married  him for revenge. if he was angry at her for these reasons I could understand even though she was clear about the fact that she never loved him he was just never willing to accept this fact.  But I wanted him to be shocked and angry on these issues, I had hoped the fact that she may have been raped would come after this initial reaction, and that is what bothers me because he seems to be upset overs  things she had no control over though I understand what you are saying. I know he will do as he pleases with her but will not allow  others to harm her, I just want him to understand her pain and understand that she cannot be blamed for being kidnapped and raped though this did not take place. But I agree it will take some time to overcome the way he was taught to think and tackle such situations and eventually he will take the correct decision once he has calmed down and is thinking a bit more clearly.

Edited by Binny1247 - 04 August 2010 at 10:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meeragsoapbubbleLove-u-allmushiroxx

anjalisharma200

anjalisharma200

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
a brilliant analysis. i was initially surprised to see all the discussion on Krishna being angry that his wife was impure. and i thought the same things as you mentioned. Krishna is upset due to very many issues with the marriage he entered in. i wouldn't be surprised if he is even more upset that Pratigya would think so low of him. All the hurt and anger needs to be resolved before the story could move on. I also think Pratigya has tried her level best in the situation she was given.

Believe it or not i was more upset with professor's reservations on hiding the truth-- he feared that Krishna will dissolve this marriage alliance. I ask doesn't Krishna have any right to dissolve a marriage that he did not get anything out of?

i really applaud the creatives and story writers for creating such strong characters as Pratigya and Krishna. I am amazed that there is this level of brilliance portrayed in Indian soaps. The actors also  have done a stupendous job!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemesoapbubbleLove-u-all--Hope--mushiroxx-Sheena-Dreamygal301

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
loved your explanation! ClapClap Clap you have perfectly analysed krishna's character. very intense and convincing post seriously it made my day!   Hug
krishna's reaction is not at all something that one needs to be shocked at, his recent behaviour was very much predictable and natural. it is too much to expect from krishna to get rid of the mindset and influences that has nurtured and ruled him for strong 24-25 years. when pratigya's own parents, particularly her father whom she believes loves her the most in this world can doubt her claim that angad did not rape her than why krishna would not? krishna is not a God like character and that is the best thing that i like about him, had he acted like those typical so unrealistic heroes uttering these same silly dialogues like 'of course i believe you' or i would have even accepted you had you been raped' blah blah blah i would not not have been much inspired and convinced than.
i am sure he is not rejecting her (nor can he ever do that) because he thinks she is impure had that been the reason he would have more or less behaved like his parents. he wants her to be there that is the reason he brought her back in the house when shakti throwed her out but at the same time he does not wants to see her face only because that brings him pain that is simply unbearable for him. Ouch
you are right he needs time to heal..

Edited by JoeyZaza - 04 August 2010 at 10:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemesoapbubbleLove-u-all--Hope--mushiroxx-Sheena-

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Clapextreeeeeemellly well said and analysed bubbles-kudos for that ----- lubbed the lubbly post Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasoapbubble

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Well-written post Bubble.  I can't agree more with what you've said.  I didnt understand his reaction at first, because I felt he was reacting to the physical aspect of her being with Angad.  That both Angad and her ruined him.  But now it's clearClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

krutharth

krutharth

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
great analysis.i completely agree.

FaintHeart

IF-Rockerz

FaintHeart

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Very nice analysis Bubble.Now i really understand krishna's state of mind.Smile

Post Reply New Post