Pratigya

The tortured mind of Krishna Singh (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

The Topic Opener or any1 Plz Temme In short what she wrote Smile cuz i HATE readin Long posts ROFL

LOLLOLLOL
I could tell you what I said, of course, but I would need as many words Tongue
Bubble

i seriously got some probs ROFL
Even if i write sumfin VERY long, i get Shock ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The tortured mind of Krishna Singh (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
wow bubbly, wow..ClapClapClap

A wonderful post and you went to the heart of Krishna!!ClapClap

The whole reason he is upset is because this woman he loves and idolises has turned out to be the same as everyone else, making mistakes after mistakes. Krishna had adored her from day one, blind to everything else. And now he learns she has repeatedly lied to him and treated their marriage as a mockery. He had often been told by his family that she is using him and finally on monday he told her the same thing.....The new promo is giving a big clue, he is upset and anger but mostly at him because he loves her and still does but now he realises she isn't worth it because of her lies and faulty thinking.

As for Krishna listening to everything she is saying now, well give the man a break. He has enough shocks and new information added on top, well it was admirable that he did hear and even managed to ask qs...such as then why sasurji was blackmailed for 5 lach and etc.....the thing is it is going to take time, as you said, and that is perfectly normal. I would have found it extremely abnormal if he had listened to her halting explanation and then said 'sure, no worries we can go back to how things were'!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meeragdamon_bitemeCara86mushiroxxFilza.Love-u-allsuk19

damon_biteme

Goldie

damon_biteme

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@SB
fantastic post. very good analysis of Baba's state of mind. i personally think he feels used by Pratigya. He believes Angad did the heinous act and she married him to save herself from the 'badnaami' and that is why she hid the truth. The reality is we hide things when we are scared of loosing something and that is quite logical
@ Dreamygal agree with what you said. he had been denying what his family had been reiterating since naming changing ceremony that 'ooh ladki tumko oongali par nacha rahi hai aur tum behooda nach rahe ho'
but revelations abt the kidnapping has proved it correct that till now she has only used himOuch
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblemushiroxx

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@ Bubble,   Hug Your post is a prime example of a point of view which is believable, love able, adorable, authentic, void of any venom and ugly sarcastic rants that usually  scare the readers away. There are some very good writers who post in this form but you are one of my favorite.

Thank you for such a lovely post. Hug

Edited by SAM2U - 04 August 2010 at 7:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DyehardsoapbubbleShell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Dear Bubble,

What fabulous analysis. You have really captured the dichotomy Krishna is facing...on one side his love for Pratigya and on the other side the hate he feels for what he imagines has happened to his perfect love.

Krishna is going to come out of this even stronger and better...I for one cannot wait to see the emergence of the new Krishna. And totally believe he is going to come through for us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DyehardsoapbubbleLove-u-all

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

The Topic Opener or any1 Plz Temme In short what she wrote Smile cuz i HATE readin Long posts ROFL

i suffer from same diseaseROFL

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
honestly nice post and i too want to thank the CVs for a great sceneClap

-BlackSky-

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top