The "Super Troupers" Combustion Chamber 52 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
this is a new Combuction chamber, no one will bookmark. everyone will ignite!
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Awww Mou, love the message! πŸ€—

Awww I hope you have a baby girl just like me <3

thnxxxxxxxxxx baccchi..MAy God bless me...😳,,how r ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cosworthkid007

"Message from osprissshowMOU"

Hola hola cola cola------πŸ˜›

u can surely guess with the TAG line k who the replier is without seeing the ID..!!its Moumou aka FM

Finally .....i got sum tym and came here for sum talking-shokingπŸ˜†

What the CC means to me??..the Anser will b "My 2nd home!!!!!"...kya kya maine nahi saaha iss CC ke liye!!..ghaarse Parents ne "taane"mare....BIG B ne Infinity tym Threats diye. CC mein SAUTAN bhi milgayi...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.Phirrr bhi..I keep cuming here on n off.

About my CC walo...

i dont have words to describe my feeling for them!!😳

U guys r like my own family members with whom i never stop to share anythingπŸ˜ƒ

How can i forget that the CC is a Musical CC

so here's um dedicating sum of My FAV songs....in sum special criteria!!πŸ˜‰

For the Lovers i nthe CC...πŸ˜†..who beleive in Divine LOVE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmmbd559aEI[/YOUTUBE]

A song for my alll BHAI logos here..xcept DHeer!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1PKPsnaj4[/YOUTUBE]

And the last but not the least song!!!

A rocing song for My Rockkking frendzz here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_OsR4cULk8[/YOUTUBE]

----------------------------------------------------

πŸ˜›Some words for u guys....

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy If I unfortunately miss any ones name here

Starting with our Elder ones..πŸ˜›

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anu di:.......Anu di is the cutestt..sweetest....natkhatt baadi Di I ever have.!!!!...She's so friendly ....I can gossip with her for hours n hours!!She is a gud advisor too!!πŸ˜†..whenvr I m need .she helps me..!!!...She is an All-rounder ..*Sarvya-gun-sampannya*;;(hope i wrote properly)😳....I wish her and JIJU..best of luck for their upcuming life.

May GOD bless you di with bunch of chunnu munnu tunnnusπŸ˜†

-----------------------------------------------

Sid bhaia:....The craziest baada bhai ....!!!he's such a GEnious!!!!!..the best spammmer i nthe world!!the car feak!!!Adjectives will b finished If i keep praising him like this way!!πŸ˜†..Sid bahia..u r such a "Perfect guy"...πŸ˜›..i hope u get your PHAT dream girl ASAP.

May U becum the top most Entrepreur in the Automobile histry of INDIA..πŸ˜›

--------------------------------------------

Kuhu kuhu koyeliya.....*mishti meye*....my bangali beheniya.......

*Jas bhai* from torrento.......*axeion di*........*SAS di*....*WA di*...whoevr wid whome i cudnt keep connected for the TIME problem......---I wanna say that I love u GUYS and respect u..Obey u...bless u fro mthe core of my heart😳

--------------------------------------

Dheer:...U r the sweetest.most decent...Pagaaaaalll....nerdddddiest.....boy...i have evr met in ma life.....THNX ... Dheer for being my freind for last one n half year and For tolerating all my INSANE activities!!πŸ˜†...I grab u into this CC...and U r the one who makes my "SUNDAY" the best day....😳

---------------------------------------

Angel:..the bubliest gal of the cc!!!!!!!!!!....her SOH..is too high-class!!πŸ˜†Sumtyms i feel shame k um older to her...I met Angel..i nthe roadies forum..and I was the very first who PMed herπŸ˜†.She is soooooooooooo sweeet....and I know though she is NOW with DEBo...SHE loves my BHAI..aka "DR. ZAID"...😳....

angel..May u get a Cool dude like my BHAI ZAID!!πŸ˜ƒ

-------------------------------------------

Dream:..Dream o dream..the most promt friend of mine in this CC!!!!..uff i cant forget how she jumped into our CC without invitation...🀣 it still cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dream is soooooooo cuteee n sweet.....so caring...Ghaaareloo ladkiπŸ˜‰...U deserve the best *Dharmendra ji*...dream gal..πŸ˜›

----------------------------------------

Debo:...........My bengoli Bhai..............πŸ˜ƒ.........tera aur angel ka jodi sallmaat ra hein!!πŸ˜ƒ --------------------------------------------

Bahara bahara :Ms India 2010...u r sooooooo beutifulllllllll..i keep staring..yor pic...😍...mai mai..mai.........u r sooo friendly......and thnxxxxx for being my friend ...We r the PERFECT brides...and u r the winner !!πŸ˜›.πŸ˜†

-------------------------------------

Zoobi:.Zoobi dubi ..parammmmarraaaa....My sisi...my behna......u r sooo chwee😳 though havent seen your pic haan!πŸ˜‰,,,,thnx thnx thnx for .keep .finding a DULHA for me..!!πŸ˜ƒ.....

--------------------------------------

Simi bacchi:...idhar udhar ki baate vagera vagera.............uff simi baby..i loveeeeeeee u..I wish May GOD bless me a baby gal like u in the future...wh owill b suppper cute like u haan!...............πŸ€—...........

------------------------------------

CPR.....sumone.......simi_1.......Pink....Raju..Digi...pimp......rachna...................U guys r supppeerbbbbb rockinggggggggggggggggg........πŸ₯³.

CPR i like your dedicated love towards Rani...SHe is so lucky to have a FAn like u!!u r too cute to describe

RAju..!!its reallly gud to see that My IMMMU has such a LOYAL fan like u!!!πŸ˜›

Aman.pajjjji..keep singing like the way u r doing..but dont perctipate in the reality shows!!they wont give the DUE respect...so..take the music like passionand keep singing...πŸ˜›

Xo.......mera raja bhaia....................kya yaar aap cc pe ate hi nahi!!how can i forgot ur preparations for my shaadi!!..thnx from me n dheer.....and keep smiling..and DO bashing!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

.vijay..neeta...shayari di..maanya...bramha bhai....thnxx to u guys....for being a part of this CC...

-------------------------------------

Thnxxxxxx to U guys..for being my friend...di..sisi .....bhaia....n...saiyaan!!πŸ˜†

Forget me not...----that the flower i will love to prest u guys..πŸ˜›

arey mou darl..mera naam bhi li ho..tanq tanq!!!πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣...I had to log in to quote after i saw this pic..kahaan kahaan se picture uthake le aate ho ...perfect combustion🀣 ....

mo amazing message. thanks girlie! πŸ€—

hi kuhu and bhaiya! πŸ€—

i'm not happy with srgmp judges except vishal-shekar!
Yup Dalim gachher Mou ..ur msg is as sweet as u ...πŸ€—

Hii Rani and Sid ...yup ..I agree... i am sooo not happy with the judges..sajid wajid ???....I mean look at chhote ustaad ..Sonu and rahat saab ...πŸ˜ƒ

I think I am getting saturated with these reality shows .....

will be back later ..got to finish some work ...

i'm going to watch it because i have a very special friend on it and because i am a huge fan of SRGMP!

BUT the judge selection is rather disappointing!
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

i'm going to watch it because i have a very special friend on it and because i am a huge fan of SRGMP!

BUT the judge selection is rather disappointing!

I only like Vishal-Shekar what hunks <3
i only like vishal shekar too :(

Bahara bahara :Ms India 2010...u r sooooooo beutifulllllllll..i keep staring..yor pic...😍...mai mai..mai.........u r sooo friendly......and thnxxxxx for being my friend ...We r the PERFECT brides...and u r the winner !!πŸ˜›.πŸ˜†
☺️
AWWWWW moumou that was soooo sweet!! πŸ€—πŸ˜³
nahin moumou YOUUUUUUU are the beautiful one! you have the prettiest bindis with prettiest eyes and ufff those bangles 😳 

LOLLL perfect bride! nahinnn we are both the winners! i win xobi and you win dheer πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

thank you so much for your sweet words moumou!! πŸ€—