why dont these men exist for real?

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
A thought always runs through my head when i watch shows like Geet, DMG... etc etc ( well, these are the only shows i watch 😉 ...
you have these trip, fall and someone holds you sequences, dupatta's flying over the persons face or getting atkoed, hair flying, heart beating with the other person is around ...dreamy dates, picture perfect moments, men realising each time they hurt, and repenting .... just to name a few... but my question is.... why doesnt it happen for real.. i mean, i wonder, where are these men?
or dont they exist at all, and thats why i we resort to vicarious pleasure by watching them on tv and living our dream life watching someone else do it?
i have wondered this for a while... eye candies are growing by the day on TV and each of them adds a new dimension to what we wanted to see in a person we would love to have around us..even if, we never ever thought of a guy before this, after watching them on screen you are forced to think.. kash mere paas bhi Armaan ya Maan jaisa koi hota...!
but alas!
truth is far from fiction !!
do you see yourselves feeling the same way as well??? do pour in...

love,
niha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Niha..
I have wondered the same thing for a LONG TIME. I mean, does it really happen? All the duppatta flying and everything, seriously..I have never SEEN it happen in real life. However, I would LOVE it if there was a guy like Armaan or Maan out there, but in reality there isn't..sadly :(

But in my dreams, those guys exist :P hehehee. I have dreams where the proposing style in really filmy and blahhhh ..I can't see the people, but I just dream :P ahahaha

But once I wake up and look around, I see random guys, gawking at me :| and I'm just like, eeeeeeeek, I want a guy like Armaan, BUT THERE ISN'T guys like Armaan :( it's so sad. and heart breaking :P hahahaha

So, I am confuseddd whether these guys exist or not :P Hahah

Great topic btw.

-Snehaaa
-honeydew- thumbnail
these shows really fill us up with unrealistic expectations from guys... and thats why we dont like anyone for real...!!! :(

Originally posted by: AmaanKiDeewani

Hey Niha..
I have wondered the same thing for a LONG TIME. I mean, does it really happen? All the duppatta flying and everything, seriously..I have never SEEN it happen in real life. However, I would LOVE it if there was a guy like Armaan or Maan out there, but in reality there isn't..sadly :(

But in my dreams, those guys exist :P hehehee. I have dreams where the proposing style in really filmy and blahhhh ..I can't see the people, but I just dream :P ahahaha

But once I wake up and look around, I see random guys, gawking at me :| and I'm just like, eeeeeeeek, I want a guy like Armaan, BUT THERE ISN'T guys like Armaan :( it's so sad. and heart breaking :P hahahaha

So, I am confuseddd whether these guys exist or not :P Hahah

Great topic btw.

-Snehaaa

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you know these guys must exist right...cos dont they say life imitates art and vice versa?

only i am sure..long before they came along our way...they were snapped up by some smart gal who saw him first..and snagged him...

hmmmph...
Edited by rushtrip - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 nahi.............. ( melodramtic style)... aisa nahi ho sakta... main apne haq ke liye ladoongi ( geet style)....!! come now... atleast after this... i deserve a Maan like man!!😉

Originally posted by: rushtrip

you know these guys must exist right...cos dont they say life imitates art and vice versa?

only i am sure..long before they came along our way...they were snapped up by some smart gal who saw him first..and snagged him...

hmmmph...

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Thats wishful thinking rushtrip!! I doubt they exist. I wouldn't know what to do with a love smitten caring guy to begin with. 😆 I think I am ok with them not existing.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
These types of man does not exist in real and thse types of situations also never happen(Dupatta flying,plastic surgry,memory loss and regain).But teenage girls start to feel that these types of man exist and commit mistakes.
-honeydew- thumbnail
come to think of it, you could be right... we may not know how to handle them... !! what if we mess it all up? but the way i look at it, if such a guy exists, there surely has to be a catch somewhere...
like Armaan has his impulsiveness... and over possesiveness.. along with self destruction... and maan has a dusturbed past, that doesnt make him an easy person to deal with!! they all come with excess baggage and its no easy task handling them!

Originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

<font color="#006699">Thats wishful thinking rushtrip!! I doubt they exist. I wouldn't know what to do with a love smitten caring guy to begin with. 😆I think I am ok with them not existing. </font>

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes i too feel the same way.
why such men dont exist in real life especially like maan who can speak with his eyes.
-honeydew- thumbnail
on the flip side, they may not like anyone at all... cos they dont find them as good looking or hot as the reel guys!!

Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

<font color="#0099ff">These types of man does not exist in real and thse types of situations also never happen(Dupatta flying,plastic surgry,memory loss and regain).But teenage girls start to feel that these types of man exist and commit mistakes.</font>