Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Whose the little girl with the FRAP IN HAND ? ( I love those...lol ) And isnt the lady in the chair Bebo's mom ? They look sooooo familiar, and is the girl at the far right Rhiddima ( Ranbirs sis ) ?
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

wat is there to forgive?? and when the hell was karishma giving a cold shoulder to anyone?? this is the same kareena kapoor who was asked who will do better and who is more talented ranbir or imran, she chose ranbir, i was shocked! i wud never choose anyone except my cousin, plus even a third person wud choose ranbir!---he is a bundle of talent!! karishma is not part of the industry anymore otherwise she might've attended plus she is like so much more older then ranbir

Why do you guys care ? Its not your family or your decision to forgive or not to forgive ! Its just a picture. Share your views on the PICTURE... not the problems the people in the picture have  had and why they shouldn't have forgiven eachother! JEEZ Usually people think forgiving and  forgetting is a GOOD thing.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

Whose the little girl with the FRAP IN HAND ? ( I love those...lol ) And isnt the lady in the chair Bebo's mom ? They look sooooo familiar, and is the girl at the far right Rhiddima ( Ranbirs sis ) ?

The little girl is Shania Kapoor, Sanjay Kapoor's daughter and Sonam's cousin. The one on the far right is Seema Khan, Sohail Khan's Wife and Salman's SIL, the one sitting is Rima Jain, Raj Kapoor's daughter and Kareena and Ranbir's Bua.  
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
where in London are they staying and shooting?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's a miracle..

Btw, does anybody actually know what went wrong between the Kapoor family?
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have no idea what happened. All I know is that Kareena and Karishma didn't attend one of their cousin's wedding. Don't know if thatz what started the problem, or if it was after the problem. Am not sure though :P
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I have no idea what happened. All I know is that Kareena and Karishma didn't attend one of their cousin's wedding. Don't know if thatz what started the problem, or if it was after the problem. Am not sure though :P

so how cud u make the judgement kareena forgave?
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komalash

where in London are they staying and shooting?

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh sorry lol...SRK and Kareena were shooting on the london bridge for a song. Some people actually spotted them and recorded them shooting for the song. And also some people on twitter were talking about how they saw SRK and kareena from their window of an office or something like that.
simran1285 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

either theyre getting along really well, or the award for the best Acting family goes to them.

and honesty, what is one to believe? One day theyre family and the next day they duno where they stand and are still 'working on it'.

hmmm..I don't think they are acting. The Kapoors unlike the Bachchan's will openly display their lack of affection of one another so, I am assuming this is the real deal.

I must say it is nice to see them all together😃