Balika Vadhu

need some info

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kris_patel125

kris_patel125

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
well i was on vacation for a while and missed balika vadhu and i was wondering why jagya and anandi were separated for yrs and what was the story before leap. i would really appreciate if some one told so that i cud understand whats going on now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need some info" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niza_Khanie

Niza_Khanie

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
hi,
A brief update is tht jagiya buys a mini-skirt and blouse for anandi's 13th birthday. First anandi refuses to wear it, but whn jagiya gets upsets she goes to try them on. While she is changin into the miniskirt, jagiya (who has reached puberty :p) is peekin on her through da keyhole! Sumitra is walkin by nd notices this nd tells jagiya to go to his room. She thn goes to discuss this wid her hubby, who decides tht anandi should therefore go to her home until she is 18! There u go, da story behind da seperation!!! I suggest u read or watch last weeks updates coz anandi's b-day episode nd avi-avi's lst ever episode together were verrry good!!
Hope tht helped!
Niza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senpjyo

Niza_Khanie

Niza_Khanie

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
hi,
i aso need sme info? Cn some1 tell me on wht date do sugna nd shyam first meet, i hve just strted wtchin dis serial nd i like tht couple,after JaAn of course, nd dis will keep me distractd until, da nxt episode of bv, for a few days,lol!! I am just soo excited about bv nw tht proper romance will strt btween the main couple! Cnt wait for the cute romantic scenes tht will no doubt strt very soon!
Niza!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Dont remember exactly but I think they met in June 2009.. will let you now if I get more about that.. please check in youtube for their scenes you will see  ..

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Go to http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1003162&TPN=2. The monthly summaries and links to updates are posted in that thread. You should be able to track the beginning of Shyam and Suguna there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regalla

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
shyam and sugna meet at late pratap's birthday which is the "angarak chaturthi".They met at the same garden where pratap and sugna used to met each other.sugan first thought he was pratap watching him from behind.shyam also did some hide and seek with her.After seeing shyam sugna got angry .But shyam fall for her.
hope this help.Smile

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neezy4eva

hi,
i aso need sme info? Cn some1 tell me on wht date do sugna nd shyam first meet, i hve just strted wtchin dis serial nd i like tht couple,after JaAn of course, nd dis will keep me distractd until, da nxt episode of bv, for a few days,lol!! I am just soo excited about bv nw tht proper romance will strt btween the main couple! Cnt wait for the cute romantic scenes tht will no doubt strt very soon!
Niza!

sugna n shyam meet for the first time on may 1st ,exactly one month from vikrants(the actor who plays shyam) birthday. (vikrants bday is on 3rd april)
hope it helps

Niza_Khanie

Niza_Khanie

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
tnxs everyone for their help!! Thnk u all

Post Reply New Post

Go to top