Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

MIL ho to Koki Ben jaisi, warna na ho

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Ek aur jabardast performance by Our Kokila Ben...
Superb way to reach the root cause of the whole bakheda (problem)...
and then she shouted at Gopi so loudly that Gopi has to blurt out Rashi's name...unknowingly...

Now I can one thing....Koki is the best MIL that a Gal like Gopi can have....as Hetal will never be able to get the truth from her by asking lovingly ...
and for Rashi also u are perfect.....bad our badluck and Rashi's pichhle janam k achhe karam jo bach gayi...
U r just perfect for her...bas apne Dikre Ke Bheje me thoda dimag daal do....
then every thing will be alright.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdaviscimbafungrlsajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MIL ho to Koki Ben jaisi, warna na ho" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I must say i loved koki more than ever today at least she is not telling gopi u didn't keep my son happy or something. it's good to see she trusts gopi. soon i think she will love her more than ever b4. but ahem nothing new to say. as usual cold hearted and expressionless towards gopi. mujhe itna gussa chara when he act. sed gopi should leave Angry it is better tht she does then he will noe wat a precious diamond he has lost

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmkinny_ranvirsajnie

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I am sure after Koki finds out the real truth she will make sure Aham sees tooo

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
i'v been sayin this for quite a long time ki koki is not bad at all its only the fact tht she is very strict and is a lady who likes discipline. otherwise she does hav a very soft and kind side. she respects and love her family and undoubtly she lvs gopi too for the sake of her beloved son!! but now she is getting a fond of gopi and wants gopi to be like her...wants gopi to learn how to face this tough world as she is too innocent and doesnt understnd the world much. wnts her to adapt and follw a disciplined life and care for her son!! she wnts gopi to be best and we'r glad tht gopi got such a caring and loving MIL. one day gopi will get the love she deservs frm ahem too. at present the whole MM loves her except ahem and rashi!!
think there will be one day too when rashi comes to know wht exactly is right and wrong and she will also start liking gopi! well, at least we can hope for tht!!
and last but not least, really like our SHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rocking the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

c111VivaciousQueensaomomsajnie-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Koki has been so harsh that sometimes it's hard to like her. But she is a great character and great for Gopi. I like the way the story line is going. Gopi hasn't had a mother's love and guidance and she is like a sponge ready to take it all in. Koki teaching her, trusting her and believing in her is great to see. She really needs a mother's love first in order to grow into the woman she will become.   

Koki counselling Aham today was also very nice to see..."my Aham wouldn't speak like this about this Gar ki Bahu" it was lovely. She was trying to calm him down and just giving him good advice.

First Gopi will get Koki love's and then Aham's. He is after all a momma's boy so to get to his heart Gopi has to get to Koki's.

Go KoPi Go!

KoPi jindabad!

Edited by lovtv - 03 August 2010 at 9:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisc111Chaudhrytmsajnie-tellyaddict-

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

i'v been sayin this for quite a long time ki koki is not bad at all its only the fact tht she is very strict and is a lady who likes discipline. otherwise she does hav a very soft and kind side. she respects and love her family and undoubtly she lvs gopi too for the sake of her beloved son!! but now she is getting a fond of gopi and wants gopi to be like her...wants gopi to learn how to face this tough world as she is too innocent and doesnt understnd the world much. wnts her to adapt and follw a disciplined life and care for her son!! she wnts gopi to be best and we'r glad tht gopi got such a caring and loving MIL. one day gopi will get the love she deservs frm ahem too. at present the whole MM loves her except ahem and rashi!!
think there will be one day too when rashi comes to know wht exactly is right and wrong and she will also start liking gopi! well, at least we can hope for tht!!
and last but not least, really like our SHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rocking the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto to the point..............    Koki wants Gopi to sweet caring yet strong tough......   Koki wants Gopi to stand up on her own feet despite of being illiterate.....  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I love Koki, she can be harsh but she is soft inside, She knows who to trust and the way she teaches Gopi house chores, Hetal doesnt teach Rashi. Sometimes, I think zat Koki is right. Hetal should look after Rashi coz she is her daughter in law and Koki is here for Gopi. Rashi is jus spared and protected, I dont like it at all. Hetal should start being strict wiz Rashi and observes her at close

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-tellyaddict-

MayaAli

MayaAli

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I think she is a kind hearted woman, but one thing really bothers me is her eyeliner, can she please tone it down, she looks like droni sometimes with her bulging eyes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top