Dill Mill Gaye

Riddhima is the reason.. Siddhima Post :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*KW_lovezjuisalulu99ritusalujabajlookadkdcnini76-DramaBeans-SIDMA4EVERekthatigersupercool3luvkasuJATINTHAKKARdocnussShiningStar18ANfan1000StarshineHues-Mayu-nyctophiliamonar.Sidra-alimabi-ssdtvgojansajni786shamilkrishnariaPerfangel5655Pragzieromiosugar1.AngelRajiniliciousnorzarLennieTheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88-Harshu-indian_beautynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Riddhima is the reason.. Siddhima Post :)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DramaBeans-

-DramaBeans-

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Smile Hi folks! Me back after a while..Tongue Today, after MANY daysssssssssssss I found a FLAWLESS SR sceneEmbarrassed.. SR -- MY Kind of Siddhima, whom I really really missed in last 1/2 weeksCry..

Here is my take on tonight's epiEmbarrassed
I always credit my sweetipie Prerna for that.. And here I AGAIN fell in love with the wife..Embarrassed I really LOVE them, the way they handle their relationships.. They manage their past and present in the most sensible way, without hurting anyone...
 ya you are right.they behaved like a nml couple and handled the situation like a nml couple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Guddiii..Now i'm Hugging u again...Hug

Awsum Post ...

i agree we now See a new Riddhima..Riddhima who's so into her Hubby..She kinda know hm well...wat trully their relationship hav been on exploration of Love, trust,Honesty, understanding n acceptance twrds each other n we do see riddhima as  a Wifey standing worth on it....i really appreciate her step wic she tuk 4 her relation as  aWife coz wic now we see an Integrated SR on all aspects..much to cum ahead..bt still the whole journey has been beautiful....
thou i agree to u bt still 4 a relation contribution of both husband- Wife is equally imp..n we see it os well done in SR's relation..one of a Kind Couple...Embarrassed

prerna4rishav

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Guddi Fabulous post!

A Riddhima praising post - I have to agree she gave Sid the confidence he needs to tell her the truth and face the truth. I love their relationship and what they mean to each other. I may spend more time praising Sid - but with Riddhima being Mrs Modi this relationship would be a totally different thing.

I have to agree she is dealing with her past and present brilliantly and I can't wait for more Siddhima!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennieprerna4rishav

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99punjabkudi98JATINTHAKKARStarshineHuesANfan1000nyctophiliamonarshamilPerfangel5655ssdtvgojanprerna4rishavLennieshanti05nikita_88nadaanmasakalli

nini76

nini76

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen today's epi yet I agree 100% with you that both husband and wife contribute equally to make such a wonderfully understanding and supportin relation

prerna4rishav

RidziMaan

Goldie

RidziMaan

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks guddi! There really is not enough Ridhimma praising posts and there is more bashing for her. But she is a strong independent woman, secure in her life now and very strong in her moral values. all that she said today with sid was commendable and I like that she is able to handle the situation without making her husband insecure.

more praise is needed for ridhimma. she has suffered also but her pain is always ignored. maybe its the biased society we live in or... i don't know. what i do know is that it is not fair.

thanks guddi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88prerna4rishav

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Nothing left to say guddu u and zainu said it all

prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top