Kool's Commentary : August 3 PR

Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base :  Ajit ROCKS in PR πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Guys , Guys The Tiger outshone ALL today . Muvaaa muvaa . [ Cant contain myself .Sorry .} Ok . here it goes . Hold on to ur seats guys .
                                     JHAGDA OF THE CHEAPO TITANS

Yup . Savita caught Rasika red handed trying to BURN her daughter by pressing her hand to a hot kadai so she did YEEEEEEEEEEEE and rushed ahead . Enraged , Savita went in fulll Mawaali form . The fight that took place was thus .........

Savita : YE !

Rasika : AIE !

Savita : CHUP !

Rasika : Tu Chup !

Savita : High Society Waali Cheapo !

Rasika : Low Society waali Cheapo !

Savita :  Is this how u HI society Cheapos treat Bahus ?

Rasika : Hah ! We all Saw What u Low Society Waali Treated  Archu Like ! So there !

Savita : CHUP !

Rasika : Wha....

Savita : CHOP ! Ekdum CHOP !  Have NOT touched Archu with even 4 UNGLIS . [ Ok this is a Lie . U did push her around when she returned .}

Rasika : Humph !

Savita :  Nalayak ! Kameeni !

Rasika : Chup !

Savita : One word u say , Ill tie u to a pole in the bazaar and WHIP  U !

Rasika : CHUP !

Savita : CHOP  !

Rasika : CHOP !

Savita : ChOOOOP !

Rasika : Aie !

Savita : Nalayak Aurat !

Rasika :  Tu !

Savita : GHatiya Aurat !

Rasika : TU !

Phew . Guys The CHUP CHOP CHUPCHOP was exhausting ! Savita then dragged her GOAT BETI home saying ONE MINUTE IS OVER .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Guys wud u believe it GOAT BETI didnt WANNA GO .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  She wanted to be roasted like a BRINJAL by the time Ajit came home so she cud be served as a BHARTHA dish to him in his evening supper .

TIGER COMES HOME

Tiger was being trained as a MECHANIC under Bhagwan's guidance .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Ok , a question to CVS . Is becoming a MECHANIC the only vocation for an educated person ? Huh ! They have referred to Ajit's education many times in this serial .It seems he is a graduate of some sorts .Then why is he not doing a clerical job like ACCOUNTS ? Why a techno field like a MECHANIC [ that too with no prior experience ?] Makes any SENSE ?

Ok that Meanie Prakash started taunting Bhagwan . He is the one who called HOly ARchu OONCHA MAAL .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG LOOK AT THAT he said to his friends in a meanie way . Had I known getting job was this easy , I wud have brought my full KHANDAAN IN . MY COUSINS , MY BRO ETC ETC . It is ZAMANA of KISS UPS this and that .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ [ I like this Prakash . He has a mean streak like me.}

Bhagwan was gonna talk to Prakash and fall for his BAIT . But surprise surprise , TIGER held him back . Guys my sweetu Tiger has BECOME MATURE and PATIENT with GODS wHIPLASH . [ Muvaa .Dont mind the muvaas guys . there r plenty more to come so IGNORE THEM .]

Just then Jaywant came in and blasted Prakash . TULA KAI DOOSRA KAAM NAI RE ?he asked in ASSAL MARATHI STYLE .  { Guys Im grudgingly beginning to LIKE this Jaywant . He seems PRACTICAL and FAIR . That day he insisted Manav eat at least MITHAI , that day he helped Archu , today he took a hard line with this MEANIE PRakash .. Hes GOOD guys when he fires .πŸ˜ƒ U know me , I like to see FIRING PEOPLE SCENES .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ]

Ok after all this , Tiger came home to find NO VANDU .Guys The Tiger enters the home yelling for Vandu , so much he wants Vandu now. 😳  Instead he found his KHADOOS MOM who gave him EVASIVE answers about Vandu .

She went with her MOM she answered him shamelessly .

What ! Why ?? Asked a puzzled Tiger , totally sure his Goat Wife wudnt Stir beyond the boundaries of their JHOPADPATTI to eat grass .

DUNNO lied his mom even more shamelessly .

YOU must have done something I know u ! said the Tiger Not taken in ONE BIT like BHAGWAN USED TO BE BY SAVITA WHEN SAVITA LIED  to him and got him to sign divorce papers etc .

The TIger then went to his sasural to bring Vandu home . Only to be met by a furious SAAS who refused to send his wife home and told him bluntly his mom was a NALAYAK .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bhagwan squirmed when his mom said that . He FORGAVE his mom . [ In his HEART of course , he doesnt do these forgivings vocally . Dunno when she will learn to forgive her ENEMY he wondered , worried about his mom's spiritual progress .} U see guys , Bhagwan doesnt want the Tiger Insulted as a SAALA . He feels uncomfortable with these delicate relations.

But the Tiger did NOT make faaltu ego issues . He apologised on his Moms behalf and promised them it wont happen again . He was Aghast at Vandu's burnt wound on her fair Goat Hand . He wanted to fall on his knees and kiss it , that hand . And apply meds . My Darling GOAT ! he thought privately , seething with anger at his chaalu MOm .

The GOAT rose up to his expectations as he expected .

MOMMY IM sorry But I MUST GO WITH HIM , said the GOAt , to Savita's astonishment . The Only reason I came with u was to RESPECT U and i was SURE he wud come to take me .Let me go MAMMA. [ OMG Guys the GOAT has Grown into a WOMAN . She wanted to go to her MAN .}

The Tiger looked FONDLY at the GOat . Sweetu Goat ! He said gratefully to her in his mind for not playing hard to get and Tarsofying him . My heavenly Goat ! How i miss ur Baa Baas ! He vowed to write a poem for her when he got the time .

The Tiger then touched everyones feet and bonded with his once upon a time DRUNKARD SASUR . He then came home with the Goat in tow .

OMG guys here is where the Tiger SHONE . He told his mom NOT to ever lay a finger on Vandu again , and when Rasika refused to listen he lifted his hand to SLAP her . OMG guys that was BIG . Thats precisely the way guys shud deal with EVIL INCARNATE like Rasika instead of giving the MOM IS GOD CRAP . MOMS WHO BURN BAHUS R NOT GODS , they R DAYANS . Thank goodness we saw reality in PR today .

Not just that The Tiger told Rasika he KNEW she wudnt stop and if she did , he wud do POLICE COMPLAINT against her himself .

Not just that , when Rasika started JHOOTA CRYING He told her to SHUT HER NATAK .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Of course in two minutes Rasika stopped crying .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My comments : Ajit Rocked . They showed a reality scene in PR today where how Saasumas like Rasika shud be REALLY dealt with was effectively shown . I congratulate CVS for showing this reality and not glorifying moms like Rasika keeping Hindi serial formula in mind . Simply superb , the way he raised his hand and stopped . Moral of the story ....Tiger Rocked , parrot nose and all so a big muvaaa to him .

TA RA RE RE SCENE

Guys Archu bumped into her Bhagwan and the Tiger in the factory . They didnt Talk and walked away . BHAGWAN EVADED HIS EYES ...SO DID ARCHU after seeing his mood .Initially she was ALL game for smiling at him . Guys I dont understand this silly behaviour why didnt they say a cordial hello ? And then they do FOO FOO in public after showing norecognition like this . The Tiger was seeing all this .

Ok Now see the cream sequence .They walked little away , THEN turned and looked sneakily at each other . BY STOPPING .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  And all this time TA RA RE RE MUSIC played in background . The Tiger was watching indulgently . As if he UNDERSTOOD . Arre Watz going on .Guys Guys Dump that Shravni and MARRY na. Yeh kya aankh MICHOLI ur doing ? This stopping and sneakily seeing will lead to more gossip guys . Today it was TIGER who saw , tomorrow it will be meanie Prakash . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There she sleeps with his album on tummy and dreams he falls on her in the TRAIN . [ Guys they badly wanna DO IT . I mean AHEM .]

Dharmu bluntly told Archu to marry and move along as tongues were wagging in his company .He was respectful and crossed no bounds .

Shravni was replaying ARCHU BHAGWANS RAIN SCENE in her mind and has phoned Archu demanding to meet her .I think she will ask her to marry like Dharmu and Archu will agree .

Kools signing off for the day .Like button if u liked , Comments even if u wanna throw tomates at me . Love u guys , CIAO .😊

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Hail kools!!!

Very nice commentary! The fight was hilarious.

Very depressing episode. I wanted my Manav to do all this for Archu. And I wanted Savita to suffer. But CV's made her a grieving mother.

Worst dialogue- 'humne kabhi archu ko hath nahi lagaya.' Excuse me? What about mental torture?

Am angry with CV's for one more reason. Why didn't they show Rasika shouting at Savita that abuse is not physical alone, its mental too...!!!
Hail KoolπŸ˜ƒ

Agree with u.Ajit was fabulous today!!What a changed man

WHt bhagwan wont even dream of Ajit actually did it.
He shud be the hero of the show called PR.
Ppl like RA need such treatment.

RA will end up at Manjus'...sulo n RA living together and then manju will realise how helpful her mother really is.Thts how manju is goin to suffer n sulo will win.

I'm so much in luv with dharmuu.😳...looks like only he can put some sense into archu...she actually did hear him out n tried her best to follow his advice as welll....sooo good...just lub himπŸ˜ƒ

Archu duffer said no to Satish...n then I so wanted Dharmuu for Archu...wo bhi nahi hua...but this jaywant guy is rocking each day...lets see if he clicksπŸ˜†
yup Ajit the tiger rocked πŸ₯³ he is the SOTD tonite πŸ‘
Hail Kool!

Nice to see u soooo happyπŸ˜† I agree that they r handling Tiger's track really well now. I just hope CVs dont show that Rasika somehow brainwashes him It happens a lottt in serials! Rasika shud trouble Manju now and Manju shud answer her like Ajit too. I want her to lose both her children. Rasika ruined too many lives. Now its her turn Except for ArMan, they hav been showing reality and some sense in most of the tracks, like Vandu-Ajit-Rasika, Dharmesh-Vaishu, Satish-Varsha-Bhavna, etc.

I agree with Niki. Abuse is only physical kya? Physical wounds go away with time but mental wounds take a lottt of time. They need to give attention to that too. I hope Savita realizes this one day and ask for forgiveness from Manav and Archana and all the other people she mentally tortured. She is torturing Shravani now like she tortured Archana. She didnt want Archu to b closer to Manav and now she doesnt want Shravani. Pata nahi kya chahti haiπŸ€ͺ
KS,
    Awesome! made my afternoon - esp the lines about Baa Baas and poetry. I disagree with all miraculous transformations - Ajit included but this is definitely more entertaining than his blatant torture. Looks like Manju, Sulochana and Rasika combo is reaching its climax fairly soon. Looking forward to that as well.

Today Ajit proved to be a much better husband than Manav ever did. He stood up for his wife, called his mother on her bullshit and brought his wife back to his side. I think Ajit should teach his divine saala a thing or two. Savita just plain disgusts me these days. She is a real specimen, such a hypocrite. She treated her DIL worse than Rasika did (save for the physical abuse maybe) and has never been shown to have any remorse or was never held back by her spineless son.

I agree about Ajit not having any other job..come on, he has to have a few rich friends(like Satish) who he helped in the past. Someone who owes him a favor..plus there are soo many BPO jobs floating in India..why cant educated Ajith and Vandita get some jobs?

I just wish they would stop showing Archana and Manav with silly eyelocks and sillier Video Montages. So tiring. Stop all this and if you wanna get back, get back else just get another job.

Tomorrow should be interesting. I hope Shravani and Archana have a good , honest convo. Archana and Manav have to stop playing with everyone's lives and come out and say what they really feel not what they like for others to think. Shravani should just listen and make her decision...

Originally posted by unknown18

Hail Kool!

Nice to see u soooo happyπŸ˜† I agree that they r handling Tiger's track really well now. I just hope CVs dont show that Rasika somehow brainwashes him It happens a lottt in serials! Rasika shud trouble Manju now and Manju shud answer her like Ajit too. I want her to lose both her children. Rasika ruined too many lives. Now its her turn Except for ArMan, they hav been showing reality and some sense in most of the tracks, like Vandu-Ajit-Rasika, Dharmesh-Vaishu, Satish-Varsha-Bhavna, etc.

I agree with Niki. Abuse is only physical kya? Physical wounds go away with time but mental wounds take a lottt of time. They need to give attention to that too. I hope Savita realizes this one day and ask for forgiveness from Manav and Archana and all the other people she mentally tortured. She is torturing Shravani now like she tortured Archana. She didnt want Archu to b closer to Manav and now she doesnt want Shravani. Pata nahi kya chahti haiπŸ€ͺ

Sid Woh sirf SACHU chahti hai bas .
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

KS,
    Awesome! made my afternoon - esp the lines about Baa Baas and poetry. I disagree with all miraculous transformations - Ajit included but this is definitely more entertaining than his blatant torture. Looks like Manju, Sulochana and Rasika combo is reaching its climax fairly soon. Looking forward to that as well. Me too taran i doo distrust Miraculous transformations but I have decided to enjoy this in humor as ARMAN make me angry . I cant BEAR the eyelocks and hyocrisy .

Today Ajit proved to be a much better husband than Manav ever did. He stood up for his wife, called his mother on her bullshit and brought his wife back to his side. I think Ajit should teach his divine saala a thing or two. Savita just plain disgusts me these days. She is a real specimen, such a hypocrite. She treated her DIL worse than Rasika did (save for the physical abuse maybe) and has never been shown to have any remorse or was never held back by her spineless son.This was the way Manav shud have ideally dealt with Savita.

I agree about Ajit not having any other job..come on, he has to have a few rich friends(like Satish) who he helped in the past. Someone who owes him a favor..plus there are soo many BPO jobs floating in India..why cant educated Ajith and Vandita get some jobs?

I just wish they would stop showing Archana and Manav with silly eyelocks and sillier Video Montages. So tiring. Stop all this and if you wanna get back, get back else just get another job.

Tomorrow should be interesting. I hope Shravani and Archana have a good , honest convo. Archana and Manav have to stop playing with everyone's lives and come out and say what they really feel not what they like for others to think. Shravani should just listen and make her decision...Waiting for the convo Taran .Shravni doesnt waste time .  So it will be interesting

Woh bas chahti hai sab kuch uski marzi se ho. I blame Manav and Damodar for spoiling her like this. But I guess its hard to handle a person like herπŸ˜†
YaY KoolDi ! πŸ˜†
ITs been the best laufs ever🀣

Ajit lived up to my avi- Kuttey tera khoon pee jaoongey🀣,never mind if ur my mom coz mez turning puppy for my goat🀣🀣🀣