Made 4 Each Other??I Dont think So:Mod's note PG15 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KinshukKiGJ

Sanhu, ye kehne ki baat hai? RagVir were one and only, they were unique, they were the soulmates, Apurva's character is like a majburi for Ragini neither she can leave him cuz of d promises and she doesnt want to accept him cuz she is still in love with Ranvir and no matter koi bhi aaye, she will only love Ranvir
i wish she will love ranvir for ever but looking at the current scenario i don't think so......she  will fall for apurva (already on the verge of it)and ranvir will be erased for ever from bidaai's history ........i m disappointed by ragini.....she is not the same ragini.....she is a new ragini of season 2 of bidaai and  i have no expectations from this new ragini.... 
Originally posted by shaazi

even i stopped watching bidaai after the leap....but i can make out what's happening in bidaai through the posts related to ragini and apurva. and it really hurts me....i just can't take it......i m missing RagVir like anything 😭

We have to bear it till this New Bidaai ends.
Originally posted by shaazi

i wish she will love ranvir for ever but looking at the current scenario i don't think so......she  will fall for apurva (already on the verge of it)and ranvir will be erased for ever from bidaai's history ........i m disappointed by ragini.....she is not the same ragini.....she is a new ragini of season 2 of bidaai and  i have no expectations from this new ragini.... 

Honey, nowadays such opinions regarding Ragini, are being called "Ragini bashing". I have stopped expecting anything from this new Bidaai long back except that it ends soon.

angini r made for each other if u go with the story then ranvir & rigini r not made for each other thats why he died...........in the show...

i don't understand why you guys like to compare chemistry.....
RagVir is different and AnGini is different......

RagVir has more passion in them....they are very intense.....and since theirs were a love marriage......its even more....a typical passionate love story

AnGini is totally different.....AnGini does not know each other well...they are strangers....anmol is more into taking care of the family and kids......slowly ragini began to know him so does anmol....ragini began to like him.....anmol always liked her....he loved her too knowing the intense person he is...he hides his feelings.....ragini gets to know he is such a nice person.....a friendship has begun.....now its forming into love and passion....AnGini love story is more of slow and steady.....not love from first sight....a slow relationship....no words can define this relationship because there is more respect than love and passion......a relationship especially a marriage relationship always starts with respect....trust...understanding....love than passion......

no point comparing each other chemistry....because the way love stories are formed is very different from each other....

RagVir is RagVir.....AnGini is AnGini....i love both of them...but give AnGini more scope because i love apu alot....the last time after jaissi i saw him in kaajal.....he is one passionate lover....

and also ranveer passed away......he always in ragini's heart.....but its time she move on too...so the made for each other words is true....he is ranveer in form of anmol....not to forget anmol was always ragini's dream man......anmol is shadow of ranveer.....

but yes i do miss ranveer....the awesome 4.....but love apu....
i feel it was destiny for ragini to find salvation with anmol..she lost ranvir still young,obviously person who gave her repect ,protection of his name has to mean so much na,imagine how hard it is in india to live as young widow...duniya hi nahi jeene deti.. i have seen my cousin endure it with 3 kids she was 32 only....even wearing dark color suit used to make people question her...and it was unbearable for her....so getting second chance is very lucky....his name is ANMOL... and he is indeed anmol for ragini and her clan...ranvir was medium used by god to unite ragini with anmol..and like every good and powerful relationship..this too will pass test of time like ragvir did...and emerge as truly MADE FOR EACH OTHER  anmol and ragini...❤️ just my POV no offence😃
In every sense Ragvir are "MADE FOR EACH OTHER"...Whatever and however they portray, if it is Bidaai, then only Ranvir will only suit Ragini, ALWAYS....Let the CT's do whatever they want.For me Bidaai is dead and I'm still in the memories of Bidaai Oct 2007 to Bidaai 18 June 2010....My Ragvir is still alive and ETERNALLLL .Let them show whatever they want. I'm least bothered about it.Just wonder when this show is gonna end.I will surely celebrate the moment it ends.Could anyone tell me if any new soap is coming on SP.Just hoping this torture ends soon. Whenever I see the time Bidaai is broadcasted I feel so much sad, though I've stopped watching it months before.Earlire I felt so sad on thinking on how will I feel when Bidaai ends.But now I will celebrate the day it ends😊Edited by ding_dong - 13 years ago

I don't really understand how Ranvir can be decreased to the phrase "medium" when he was the soul and pillar of the show. He was everything for Ragini, her life, her love , her wish ...everything.Ragvir in every way was made for each other. They would have continued in the show lest the CT's ever dared to bring the leap factor.No one need to accept Ragvir but Ragvir is great, the symbol of true and pure love. We, viewers saw how GOD, granted the crave for love of  two strangers, who barely knew each other, through Ragvir's love.It was everything and enough for us. The CT's need not recreate their unique love story with new characters and circumstances.As far as I'm concerned, I lost something, that was really precious to me.Missing Ragvir a lot.....😭

Edited by ding_dong - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ding_dong

I don't really understand how Ranvir can be decreased to the phrase "medium" when he was the soul and pillar of the show. He was everything for Ragini, her life, her love , her wish ...everything.Ragvir in every way was made for each other. They would have continued in the show lest the CT's ever dared to bring the leap factor.No one need to accept Ragvir but Ragvir is great, the symbol of true and pure love. We, viewers saw how people granted two strangers, who barely knew each other, through Ragvir's love.It was everything and enough for us. The CT's need not recreate their unique love story with new characters and circumstances.As far as I'm concerned, I lost something, that was really precious to me.Missing Ragvir a lot.....😭

same darling.will never forgive CVs and RS for this,I m so pissed off by RS tht will never watch any of his show😭
may bidaai become floppest show
@vanilla

Really dear. We weren't even given time to recover from the shock of Ranvir's death, not even a day.I think more than Ragini, we, who stood with the show, through it's thick and thin are the worst sufferes. RS could have atleast thought of us before thinking of this leap.And again, even after giving us so much pain, why do he still find joy in hurting us by showing all these....I just fall short of words. Even if everyone accept the new one I couldn't...