Page   of 4

BadGirlKiss

IF-Dazzler

BadGirlKiss

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Originally posted by jennifer111

Originally posted by pomegranate

this track could of gone very smoothly if the creatives didn't muddle everything up and make it complicated but of course, this is a drama serial... everything has to be complicated.
I really hate pratigyas dad now... It's all his fault... He is bugging me now...

He didn't want to ruin his daughter life! But look what he done now. Lol

it's so stupid... I found last few few... Not this week but befor so pointless... Why can't they start Krishna and pratigyas... Making there new house storyline... Could have been sooo much beter. LOL

Agreed- the moment Shyam made pratigya promise not to tell about the kidnapping i knew it''s gonna ruin her life in future- maybe we'll have the new house storyline after the burn pratigya plot- where Krishna supports pratigya and leaves the house becuse the tried to burn her- i hoping soo

completly agree with u. i think they should jump in the well now....

kill them self LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigyas family over acting! (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Pratz's marital life maybe destroyed, we can understand the tension there, but why did that stupid Prof. had to go to the police in the first place... these Saxena's can be so dumb sometimes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-

-LOVE-Arshi-

Goldie

-LOVE-Arshi-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Omg so rit. F**** hate then. Grrr

lol

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I tried to give the old man and his family the benefit of the doubt but since last week, lost all sympathy because I believe he is going to start a new notanki.........he will try to get Prats to leave Krish (because of the face blackening thing)........Hmm!!Angry...That is the only explanation for his constant whimpering and cowering.....so educated, knows all about the world (wasn't that his resoning for getting Prats to promise not to tell Krishna?!) and yet did not think about what those thakurs will do to them when they reveal all in court?!!. especially as the Thakurs never hid their mindframe!......Any normal person, realising ok it's going to come out would have actually gone up to the people concerned and say 'sit down, got something to say'.....!!

To be honest, I didn't like Prats from beginning, she acted like the only person with brains in that family, her voice always sounding like a lecture, always the one saying lets do that or this and everyone else following her like sheep ...make that lemmings go over the cliff. I was watching the episode from Jan, where they are thinking about making a police complaint against Krishna and he finds out so he shoots Angad, blaming Aadarsh....well when the police come to take Aadarsh, she wanted to go..her father put up a token protest...It was only Nitin, who stopped her. The look on her face........Then she is married to Krishna and time and time again, she does as she pleased (because he let her, softy that he was) without thinking about what he was going through and he got enough flak from his family, towards the end it was right in front of her they were calling him dog, that he should wear saris and etc..........what man's ego wouldn't get hurt?....he did say the truth...she was playing with him at times!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LOVE-Arshi-

BadGirlKiss

IF-Dazzler

BadGirlKiss

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I tried to give the old man and his family the benefit of the doubt but since last week, lost all sympathy because I believe he is going to start a new notanki.........he will try to get Prats to leave Krish (because of the face blackening thing)........Hmm!!Angry...That is the only explanation for his constant whimpering and cowering.....so educated, knows all about the world (wasn't that his resoning for getting Prats to promise not to tell Krishna?!) and yet did not think about what those thakurs will do to them when they reveal all in court?!!. especially as the Thakurs never hid their mindframe!......Any normal person, realising ok it's going to come out would have actually gone up to the people concerned and say 'sit down, got something to say'.....!!

To be honest, I didn't like Prats from beginning, she acted like the only person with brains in that family, her voice always sounding like a lecture, always the one saying lets do that or this and everyone else following her like sheep ...make that lemmings go over the cliff. I was watching the episode from Jan, where they are thinking about making a police complaint against Krishna and he finds out so he shoots Angad, blaming Aadarsh....well when the police come to take Aadarsh, she wanted to go..her father put up a token protest...It was only Nitin, who stopped her. The look on her
face........Then she is married to Krishna and time and time again, she does as she pleased (because he let her, softy that he was)without thinking about what he was going through and he got enough flak from his family, towards the end it was right in front of her they were calling him dog, that he should wear saris and etc..........what man's ego wouldn't get hurt?....he did say the truth...she was playing with him at times!!!Angry

That was really good discription. Totaly agree with u about part playing with kris. Lol well... I do like her but ur thought in some aspect is correct.

I mean how could she tolarate... Her husbend being insulted like that. U know for a men specoally.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top