Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigyas family over acting!

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I think pratigyas family is over acting.
Firstly if pratigyas dad didn't go to jail... Non of this nonsense would Have happen.
Kidnapping story would have come out smoothly... And Krishna would have understood.

Bcs of pratigyas dad... Everything muddled up. I mean he didn't even kill angad. He slipped.

Next he eventually did come out of the jail... So whats with all the drama... When krishnas dad came in to rescue him. Dead

cvs need to get there story right. For past few weeks... It was one of the most rubbish story line.

It was extremly stupid.

But I loved there acting... It was amazing. Clap

and nowdays Krishna is outstanding Star

but the story... The cvs... Or who ever wrote those story line beter come to an end... Bcs it was extremly rubbish.

Love Krishna xxxxx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paaal--Hope--mushiroxxshumi.

pomegranate IF-Dazzler
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
this track could of gone very smoothly if the creatives didn't muddle everything up and make it complicated but of course, this is a drama serial... everything has to be complicated.

paaalBadGirlKissShell16mushiroxx

an_jaani IF-Dazzler
an_jaani
an_jaani

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

pratigyas family is pathetic....arent great actors too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paaalBadGirlKissmushiroxx

paaal Goldie
paaal
paaal

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

AngryAngryI noe... sucksenas... except Komaliya... was just FULTOO BEKAR today !! Ahh !! Nobody bothered for Krishna... all doing papa-papa ya Pratgya . That Arushi.. n Adarsh.. r good for nothin .. just repears whateva their mother days. Naina ji has simplly bcome intolerable these days. Daadi noes only to fiold her hand infront of God... Nd Shyamji... as if he is really feeling sry for whateva happened with Prat...I hate that man.. 1st of all he made Prat promise.. not to tell anything to Krishna... Poor prat she wanted to tell her hubby everythng... and den 2ndly.. did all this drama.. while SS had given him othr options.Angry

Whatever is happening wid Kriya.. I beleive Shyamji is more responsible for dat.. n not Angad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissmushiroxx

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

this track could of gone very smoothly if the creatives didn't muddle everything up and make it complicated but of course, this is a drama serial... everything has to be complicated.
I really hate pratigyas dad now... It's all his fault... He is bugging me now...

He didn't want to ruin his daughter life! But look what he done now. Lol

it's so stupid... I found last few few... Not this week but befor so pointless... Why can't they start Krishna and pratigyas... Making there new house storyline... Could have been sooo much beter. LOL

an_jaanimushiroxx

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paaal

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">AngryAngryI noe... sucksenas... except Komaliya... was just FULTOO BEKAR today !! Ahh !! Nobody bothered for Krishna... all doing papa-papa ya Pratgya . That Arushi.. n Adarsh.. r good for nothin .. just repears whateva their mother days. Naina ji has simplly bcome intolerable these days. Daadi noes only to fiold her hand infront of God... Nd Shyamji... as if he is really feeling sry for whateva happened with Prat...I hate that man.. 1st of all he made Prat promise.. not to tell anything to Krishna... Poor prat she wanted to tell her hubby everythng... and den 2ndly.. did all this drama.. while SS had given him othr options.Angry</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Whatever is happening wid Kriya.. I beleive Shyamji is more responsible for dat.. n not Angad.
</font>

Soooooo agreed with u. Wink

komal was the only decent one there. Pratigyas family over react in everything. It's both family... U could understand krishnas family... There core is eveil... So u can expect that....

But pratigya... Comes from a loona land.... Lol it's just over acting...

Only decen one I see is pratigya and krishna... I mean pratigya did try to tell her hubby.... But guess who stoped her....,."her lovely dad".....

Omg this story line lol...,

Too tooo stupid.   Shocked

paaalmushiroxx

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennifer111

I think pratigyas family is over acting.
obviously...D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

an_jaaniBadGirlKissmushiroxx

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Saxenas always over react! LOL

In fact they never react in the manner expected of normal ppl! LOL

an_jaanimushiroxxMERARAI-AquaMermaiden-

Go to top