Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I especially loved the part where he was like Suraj yeh, Suraj woh, yeh Khanak Suraj ke alava kise aur ke baare me sochthe hi nahin,mere baare mein bhi nahin. It was just tooo cute.He wants her to think about him.😆Loved Shan soo much and if he supports her tommorow like i hope he said he will, Khanak better start loving him and thinking about his feelings first , not those fake relatives cum leeches.
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thre were too many ups in the shanak scenes today! like everyone else i also think the romance in the kitchen was a dream but for some reason i think its khanak dreaming...maybe becasue shaan was back in his green t whereas at the breakfast table he was in formals. yes and its high time khanak starts dreaming about shaan. btw i hope shaan gives it back to BD. when i first saw the coming up i thought maybe shaan has come back into the kitchen to wipe khanak's tears but now i'm having second thoughts
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally saw all parts of today's epi... whew.... but loved it! Great job CVs!

Shaan is so cute... wanna give him a hug! He has become a hostage in his own house... he really is going to do something bcos the Het-Mangal are getting on his nerves!

I think the scene may not be a dream... Khanak might run off to the kitchen in tears after Khushboo's yelling, and Shaan might try to wipe her tears, and then they come close and smile! Hope it is like that.

One problem though- what's with this 'coming up' business? Does that mean the scene will come today or tomorrow? The episode didn't seem to end today... or did it? Usually it stops with a freeze shot on someone's face na!

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the ShaNak sequences were to die for!!!
i loved the part whn hetal comes into the room and wakes up shan, and he turns he has khanaks dupatta on his arm and hetal says "lagta hai raat bahut achchi beeti hai" and shan looks at his arm and notices the dupatta and smiles and den reply's - " hmm... aur subha bhi" ... ROFL...🤣
. love de the whole thing... evn the part of suraj's pics...

and Shan a bit dissappointd that khanak wanted to talk abt suraj's family and nt apologise for suraj's name constantly bein taken infront of him... he looke soo jealous... in a way...

i hope its not a dream... and if it is its Khanak... we hve seen shan nnw khanak shld start thinking abt him...😳😳

and well the blanket moment was just... hai!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by p.fashion.d - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
theres something that i still don't get? what did shana have to talk to khanak about??
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Shaan wanted to tell Khanak he was not upset with her family for bringing up Suraj's name. He expected Khanak to start the topic and he was going to put her at ease.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tofeeees

theres something that i still don't get? what did shana have to talk to khanak about??

He was annoyed about the fact that everyone kept mentioning Suraj all the time.....
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Like Shaan said you guys, "Hai raat achi guzri, aur subha bhi!" 😉😳😆
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What an epidsode indeed....started with Shanak...adn juts loved it...their thoughts, their honest talk, the dialogues were just superb..and Karan/s is so damn good with those one liners...😉😆😆😆😆 Just loved his answers to Hetal bhabi...and now that he has decided to get rid of Mangal and Hetal....he will sure do it...as don't we know that once he makes up his mind to do something he does it...so have all hope on him of getting rid of the whole DLG(Dulwadi Leech Gang)

And as for the kitchen scene...looks like dream sequence...and definitely Shan's fro sure...as he is the one who has started to fall for Kha nak...and not Khanak yet...

And by Friday we get the whole Shan ki Patshala...epi start I think....after Khusboos taunts its bound to happen...

And Maddy you said it..or should I say Shan...with htat cute wicked smile of his.."Haan raat bi achi thi or Subha bi"😉😆😆😆 

shriya84 thumbnail
@ all everyone enjoyed the shanak scenes completely.

And needless  to say yashashri as khanak and kt as shaan are doing an excellent job in all the scenes.Wow what a talent they possess.They just rock together in all scenes.