Dill Mill Gaye

And once again I love SidDhima (bit of AR)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I wrote this long post but I backspaced and it changed the page. So here I go again. Cry

There are so many things I like about SR. But out all those I love knowing that they have seen each other in the most unusual circumstances where they happened to be at the lowest point of their lives. Sid has seen Riddhima when she went mad and tried to kill herself couple of times. It is said that WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY. Riddhima was set upon destroying herself but Sid had saved her from herself. Riddhima had done the same for Sid. Sid had also been on the brink of losing his sanity. He started hurting himself and others around him. Riddhima helped him through that.

I love AR scenes! They are very beautiful and touches the heart. It also tells us where SR stands. Approve I don't know why it dawned on me just today but I realized the level of comfort AR shares in today's time depends on how close SR is. If Riddhima is uncomfortable with Sid she won't go close to Armaan. If her relationship with Sid is safe then she can stand up to Armaan and face him.

The SR scene on the bed was absolutely beautiful. It was subtle and spoke volumes. I love the way Riddhima asked about Armaan. There was no hesitation between them regarding Armaan. She wasn't scared to ask him even after Armaan publicly talked about his memories of Riddhima. And Sid didn't hesitate to tell her that Armaan still loved Riddhima. She also told him she knew about it. Riddhima knows that Sid loves her and has also started loving Armaan. So he was troubled. So Riddhima held his hand assuring him she wants to be with him.

Today when Riddhima talked to Armaan I loved all the lines. I loved how she said when he hurts she also hurts. This is a woman who feels, she might not say it but she sees things, notices things. She used her best weapon, " THE LOVE THEY ONCE HAD". And tomorrow seems just as exciting where Riddhima asks Sid to put her with Armaan. This is the first time Riddhima has decided to spend time with Armaan. Not for quick little conversations but actual time. She couldn't have done it she wasn't at a safe point with Sid.

So at the end of all this writing all I basically wanted to say was today I found the best reasons to love Siddhima. They are so freaking content with each other that they can face the biggest challenge of their life. There are no insecurities, and there is faith. If tomorrow Sid saw Riddhima in Armaan's arm or Riddhima saw Sid do something bad they would definitely get mad, but deep down they will come around because they know each other. They have faith in each other.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 03 August 2010 at 10:32am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pandav10books4everlulu99ritusaluja-DramaBeans-mischiefSATHYA88untilwhenever21-kavita-ginacgimzyShiningStar18StarshineHuesaanchal_cAnnaNAshleyprejudiced-Prithi-Angelic_Jshamilnyctophilia-Mayu-SuhaniSoniassdtvgojannikita_88Sue101-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And once again I love SidDhima (bit of AR)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIDMA4EVER-Prithi-

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
coming back

Haniyaa

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gimzy

IF-Dazzler

gimzy

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Perfy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was waiting for your post!!!!!  my day would have been incomplete without reading your thoughts on SR today!!!!! lol though as usual im gonna say the same lines yet they really mean a lot to me,,, i absolutely love your writing about today's scene!!!!! whatever i thought of and felt seeing then today u pen it down,, n much more beautifully than ill ever be able to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIDMA4EVER

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Loved yr ROCKING POST...........ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Agreed it is aprecious relationship Sr have..you see love , understanding, passion , friendship all of it in themBig smile
o at the end of all this writing all I basically wanted to say was today I found the best reasons to love Siddhima. They are so freaking content with each other that they can face the biggest challenge of their life. There are no insecurities, and there is faith. If tomorrow Sid saw Riddhima in Armaan's arm or Riddhima saw Sid do something bad they would definitely get mad, but deep down they will come around because they know each other. They have faith in each other.

I love his part..very very touching....and beautifulClapClapClapClap

Big smile

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!

Loved the last paragraph - SR are content and that is why they can openly talk about things!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I was a happy SR fan today Big smile Hopefully they continue to be so understanding LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top