Short Story-Take my Breath Away 2 -Upd 12/10 pg87! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by AKANargis

Vrush...you know Vicky doesn't care but Nags...she is no exhibitionist!!! Uska to khayaal karo na!! Shaadi ke baad...I don't care...but pehle nahi!!! πŸ˜›

Haan haan, shaadi ke baad Dadi ke saamne bhi Nags won't care! 🀣Bechari Dadin ko hi sharm ke maare heart attack aa jaayega! πŸ˜†
Edited by Hot_Indo_Chilly - 13 years ago
hmmm i am not telling...

wait to read it.. will be fun..right...
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

@ Vrush and Nargis: Nahin Baba, tum log apna gyan apne paas hi rakho...πŸ˜• I sometimes get lost in understanding what Vrush means...πŸ˜•
Its ok..hota hain. Hum tumme sub kuch seekha denge...FIKHR not!! πŸ˜‰

I say we save this lesson for the slumber party....what say?? That night will be our GIFT to Maan....varna woh to bechaara...has no idea the naiveity of this girl!! πŸ˜†

Huh...but Maan fell for my innocence too you know...πŸ˜• Baba ji meri raksha karna!

Haan haan, shaadi ke baad Dadi ke saamne bhi Nags won't care! 🀣Bechari Dadin ko hi sharm ke maare heart attack aa jaayega! πŸ˜†
Daadi se kya chupana...Daadi ma apne POTE ki NAS NAS se waakif hain!Daadi se kya chupana...Daadi ma apne POTE ki NAS NAS se waakif hain!! She will know who incited what!!!! She will know who incited what!!!Edited by AKANargis - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rushtrip

hmmm i am not telling...

wait to read it.. will be fun..right...
Vrush...Jadi likhao na.....INTEZAAR nahi hota!!

Huh...but Maan fell for my innocence too you know...πŸ˜• Baba ji meri raksha karna!

Innocence was ok for the intial lure...but shaadi ke bad INNOCENCE ka kya kerga....pani mein ghol ke peeyega?? Shadi ke baad...tau its time to put out...remember that!!!
likhti hoon likhti hoon..
btw...i know..why you all keep telling me to update fast the last two three days..

i have spoilt you guys..by updating 2 or three times a day..ab tum log ki aadat bigaadi hai to bhugtna to mujhe padega hi na..

i was updating the links on this thread..and realised how often i update...

hmmmph....i shuld slow down..what say?
Originally posted by rushtrip

likhti hoon likhti hoon..
btw...i know..why you all keep telling me to update fast the last two three days..

i have spoilt you guys..by updating 2 or three times a day..ab tum log ki aadat bigaadi hai to bhugtna to mujhe padega hi na..

i was updating the links on this thread..and realised how often i update...

hmmmph....i shuld slow down..what say?
NO WAY....no slowing down!!! WE WANT MORE UPDATES!!! FASTER!!

Daadi se kya chupana...Daadi ma apne POTE ki NAS NAS se waakif hain!Daadi se kya chupana...Daadi ma apne POTE ki NAS NAS se waakif hain!! She will know who incited what!!!! She will know who incited what!!!

Sure she will...but will she won't the shaan of her pota down! Remember the lecture I got because of Maan's irresponsible behaviour? She will know but who will get reprimanded? Only Nargis Sheikh Khurana! πŸ˜†
Edited by Hot_Indo_Chilly - 13 years ago