Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i think today's precap was a promising one. now how will rashi get out of this one. she will surely make up a lame excuse. she could also lie that it was mani Shocked . but i think koki will say apni bakwaas band karo. she has to b thrown out 2morrow on any condition Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

c111Chaudhrytmsajniemaneet.n.shanakIndigoBluessujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi finally spoke who the culprit was" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

i think today's precap was a promising one. now how will rashi get out of this one. she will surely make up a lame excuse. she could also lie that it was mani Shocked . but i think koki will say apni bakwaas band karo. she has to b thrown out 2morrow on any condition Angry
finally i hope rashi  cant get out of this one, but somehow i think she will or Gopi will reveal that she no longer wants to stay in the house because of Aham, and the reason the bad things are happening is because she asked Rashi to help her....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

me , i deeply think she will put all the blame on Gopi. She will tel Koki zat Gopi asked her to empty the cooker bcoz Gopi wants to leave the house and asked her for her help.

Or

she can deny everything, saying that she went away from there immediately after Gopi went., so she really dont know who emptied the cooker.

--------------------

I wonder , if ever she takes Gopi's name , zat it was Gopi who told her to do so, Koki will definitely ask Gopi for the reason. Wat answer will Gopi have.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

c111sujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnie

me , i deeply think she will put all the blame on Gopi. She will tel Koki zat Gopi asked her to empty the cooker bcoz Gopi wants to leave the house and asked her for her help.

Or

she can deny everything, saying that she went away from there immediately after Gopi went., so she really dont know who emptied the cooker.

--------------------

I wonder , if ever she takes Gopi's name , zat it was Gopi who told her to do so, Koki will definitely ask Gopi for the reason. Wat answer will Gopi have.

Gopi will be in shock, she never wanted anyones life in danger,  so i think her face will say it all.  And kokila will know rashi is lying because from day one she caught her  and doubts if she can change.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Rashi does not have guts to speak infront of Koki no matter what happens but she has guts to speaks bakwas infront of Hetal so I hope Rashi doesnt manipulate hetal's mind.....   I hope Hetal trusts Gopi fully

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by sajnie

Or

--------------------

Gopi will be in shock, she never wanted anyones life in danger,  so i think her face will say it all.  And kokila will know rashi is lying because from day one she caught her  and doubts if she can change.

this is the biggest improvement in Gopi's character till now...at last she has opened her mouth and said Rashi's name..its other thing how track will go from now...but its gr8 k Rashi's name is out for Koki with whom she can play her tricks to get the whole truth out....
and is by any chance Rashi drags Gopi's name aain i expect Koki to give a tight slap to her....as if she can observed Scared Gopi the she will surely observe Gopi's shocked this time also....and then Rashi to gayi kaam se...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

dont think rashi will be thrown out of the house. remember when the whole Modi family got to know or thought tht this incident happend coz of gopi's careless not a single member wntd her to be thrown out of the house it was only ahem her husband who wntd tht! in rashi's case jgar is not like tht at all. jigar told rashi tht throwing out a bahu is such a big thing and jatka to the whole family so yeah her husband jigar wont do tht!
rashi and urmi's next big plan (think when they start to put their hands on MM money as this is their true intentions) then they will be exposed and then will happend the dhamaka and rashi out of MM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Once Rashi is revealed I think her next trick will be to put distance between Koki and Hetal. She has already started to sow the seeds and tomorrow once Koki puts everything out in the open, Koki will become enemy #1. I think their strategy will be to divide and conquer.

Koki can handle it and I am sure we will enjoy the fireworks but I hope they start to leave Gopi alone and GoHam can get closer..

I am ever the dreamer!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Post Reply New Post

Go to top