Page 2 Page 5

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hey all,

Here is a brief update of today's episode;

Part 1

Koki and Aham are in Koki's room. Koki is explaining the situation to Aham and says that Gopi can never do this to me and why would she. Aham - because she is gavar (uneducated) and bavakoof (stupid) Koki is like no it can't be and you can't speak about Gopi like that. Aham then says how did the cooker get on the stove empty.
Koki says I intend to find out all about that and adds that for the last few days Gopi has had a very scared look on her face and I intend to find out what it is about too.

Aham gets a very worried (I hope I am correct) look on this face when he hears that Gopi is scared.

Next scene is in Goham bedroom. Gopi is looking at Aham's picture. Rashi is like I can pack that for you too. Gopi no I don't have any hak on him so why should I take his memory.   Rashi is handing the bag to Gopi to quickly leave but sees Aham and Koki enter the bedroom and quickly changes her tune to say ... gopi don't go I am here for you.

Part 2

Rashi continues on with her dramatic ramblings about how she has to stay here forever to take care of Jigarji while you have to leave. Koki can't believe her ears. Rashi then leaves and pretends to be shocked to see Koki. She says to Koki...please talk to Gopi she wants to leave please stop her.
Koki comes into the room and says to Gopi you're not leaving on a stormy night like tonight. Any decisions will be made with cool heads in the morning. Gopi nods her head yes. As Koki is leaving she puts a hand on Aham's shoulder to ask him to remain calm.

Next scene is in Jigar and Rashi's room. Rashi is not happy to see him but enters and starts on her manipulative talk. Jigar is really upset about what has happened he doesn't like Aham's behaviour and does not believe that Gopi would have done what happened. He asks how is she ... Rashi pretends she doesn't know who he is talking about but finally tells him that Gopi is leaving. He is very upset she can't do that...etc..sorry don't like them so lost interest in the conversation.

Back in Goham bedroom...Aham comes into the room and goes change. When he gets back Gopi is making her bed on the floor. He gets a disgusted look on his face and starts to leave. Gopi - "where are you going". Aham "to get away from you" he snarls. And leaves and shuts the door behind him.

Part 3

Koki and her Husband (I believe Parag) are in bed. He is worried about Koki and says everything will be okay tomorrow Aham will calm down and things will be back to normal. Koki is still perplexed and determined about what happened and getting to the cause.

In the morning Gopi is at the temple apologizing to Kanaji that she can't perform aarti today and has to leave. It's for the best because Ahamji can't eat or sleep because of me (come on Girl suck it up) As she is leaving Hetal is there saying you can't leave your family. I know you didn't do it and Aham very soon is going to realize your good something, can't remember the word she used but it means good person, very soon. Gopi says she has to leave.

Next scene is Koki in the kitchen going over the events of yesterday step by step. She says I was there when Gopi put the chaana in the cooker and later she turned up the heat. She is trying to figure out the puzzle.

Part 4 - This is hard work (Sadhli I miss you)

Koki is in the kitchen looking through the cupboards as she tries to figure her puzzle. She opens the one with the garbage and it stinks! Mani says I will take it out and leaves. Koki notices another bag behind where the garbage was and takes it out notices that it is the half cooked chaana.   

In the living room (the main area in front of the stairs) Gopi is ready to leave and says she can't change her decision. Jigar comes running down and says that you can't leave. Then we hear Aham coming down and says that Gopi has made the right decision for the very first time and she has to leave. He tells Jigar I have an important meeting and in the mean time you look at some files. As he is leaving he notices that jigar isn't moving. he comes back and says Jigar we have to leave and for this drama we have our Maas who know what is right and wrong and takes Jigar with him.

Meantime in the kitchen Koki sees the Chaana and says that Gopi did put the chaana in the cooker but someone took them out...but who...she has a flash back of Rashi spilling the juice and Gopi putting everything in the cooker....she goes...hmmm...so that is what happened. She looks happy that she has figured it out.

Guys there is another part let me watch and come back.

Part 5 - Thank god it was a short one.

Gopi is leaving ... baa comes running and says Gopi what are you doing? Hetal - Gopi is leaving. Gopi - I am not this Ghar ke layak ( I don't deserve this home) She looks around the house before she slowly starts to leave. She is about to take the last symbolic step outside the house and we hear Koki yell "rook jaoo Gopi bahu (stop gopi)

Tomorrow - Koki is recapping yesterday's events. Gopi when you were putting the chaana in the cooker and the juice spilled on me and I had to leave to change...who was in the kitchen. WHO Kokila yells. Gopi says Rashi ben.

Rashi's goose is cooked tomorrow...she is caught.

Thank you all for listening. I guess this wasn't so brief.

Reading this again...sorry it has some grammatical errors.

Edited by lovtv - 03 August 2010 at 8:58am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreellubnaanubhavzombiearanayanimiratoonasarikapatelsnehasanjanabodduguddu12niki_pnpragyakumardeenapRaviSharmaanithagomezjohnnargtvbuffyJANNAVDamayantiMpunjasuvaaslondonSky-Windmanya7878mad_vias3chaudhishaijasonSwiss MalluPDLIMAMeena101ivanta29manchuladdoomiss_patel5lotus8Joshana458moonlighthp18SmilesrmirjiSun-Loveelgeenanda_gopaferns82tasshamsisakshi1vinabenkieraknightley1p@rassiddiqua..anisha..-Maahii-_Precious_fungrlsihuChaudhrytm_Nancy_lifeztufcimbastonexSunriseGreendeepthisevadshalini01saomomsparkling_gemssajnieArwen.sujji0609suk19-tellyaddict-pyar-ishknikita_88IsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aug 3rd update - Part 1/2/3/4/5 - end" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for this shelly.Very good cannot wait for other parts
Thanks very much Indeed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvaaslondon

Thanks for this shelly.Very good cannot wait for other parts
Thanks very much Indeed

-tellyaddict-

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

new fan. thanks for the update.

looking forward to read the other bits.

it is becoming too annoying so i rather read updates so that when it gets better i am already updated. Smile

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
thanx shelly, its superb update n detailed enogh. I dont think my update needed after urs fantastic one. Hai na.
Hoping Aham's worried look is 4 scared gopi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

thx for the update dear .

Tomorow Rashi will be trapped badly, in the precap of today, it was seen zat Koki asking Gopi who was in the kitchen wen she went to change her saree, Gopi answered it was Rashi Behen. I hope the truth wil be out tomorow and Rashi will not escape zis time.

The only fear , I am getting is zat Rashi tels Koki zat it was Gopi who told her to remove the chana and put empty cooker on gas, Rashi can say it was Gopi's idea. Rashi will definitely put on a story to escape even thou it means to put all the blame on Gopi.

Poor Gopi, she can be trapped by Rashi.

-tellyaddict-

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Angry what an idiot this man. i am thinkign he might want to tell her to sleep on the bed but rather than telling her his ego is big he would rather pretend he wants to go out of the room. what a twat!!!

sajnie-tellyaddict-

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukfan79

Angry what an idiot this man. i am thinkign he might want to tell her to sleep on the bed but rather than telling her his ego is big he would rather pretend he wants to go out of the room. what a twat!!!

If Koki is smart enough she should not believe rashi.

sajnie-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top