Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This time I will not believe untill and unless I see the promo. See in this article it is written that onu is in jail but it was not shown yet. That means they have already extended the track. So 10 days will become the end of this month.
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We keep getting different articles, telling us different things.. I really do not know what to believe!

Anupriya confirmed on her FB that the leap will take place at the end of august, so im assuming 10 days is when the shooting will start and the leap will air end of August ?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ayooooooooo subodh dies???😭 but im glad to see harshu & rajat soooooooon!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaay

tnx for sharin dear xoxo
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🥳great news finally tl is taking leap🥳
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

First of all i just dont believe TC articles ..They write their own things ..Tellychakkar and Star plus sites give the Pucca info about the show ..

Presently Onu in Jail yeh kab Hua ..??? UNless i see New Promo or some article on those 2 sites i will not believe HC's entry News in 10 days ..How comes Subodh dies in the show ?

Will wait for another article about HC's entry not TC anymore

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
True Taanu not gonna believe it completely till i actually see it 😆
-Anu13- thumbnail

^^ Yes Nadia i dont believe news from this site first as they make up their own things ..i will be waiting for articles from those 2 sites ..

TB said love Traingle of sub-taani-onu but how comes subodh die ..Aree i badly want subodh yaar ...Imagine Taani somehow liking subodh and subodh moving close to Taani

Onu cant see this and that possesivess, Jealous and finally he will understand that he only loves Taani not Neha😍

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taanu14

First of all i just dont believe TC articles ..They write their own things ..Tellychakkar and Star plus sites give the Pucca info about the show ..

Presently Onu in Jail yeh kab Hua ..??? UNless i see New Promo or some article on those 2 sites i will not believe HC's entry News in 10 days ..How comes Subodh dies in the show ?

Will wait for another article about HC's entry not TC anymore

I think it's future story. Remember last tellychakkar article where it was said that when Onu comes to know that the kiss controversy was created by Subodh he starts to beat him. To save Subodh Taani pushed him and he fell into deep valley. Onu took the blame on himself. I think thats why onu will go to jail. These are yet to be soon. So leap is still far. And about the leap dont believe any article till the promo comes.
-Anu13- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I think it's future story. Remember last tellychakkar article where it was said that when Onu comes to know that the kiss controversy was created by Subodh he starts to beat him. To save Subodh Taani pushed him and he fell into deep valley. Onu took the blame on himself. I think thats why onu will go to jail. These are yet to be soon. So leap is still far. And about the leap dont believe any article till the promo comes.

Hey sanchi i know about that yaar i am wondering that they said Love traingle will be moving btw subodh -taani and Onu then how comes they show that Subodh got killed ..And how Onu will be released from jail if Subodh dies ..Come on its murder case and whose parents will allow the murderer to set free ..So i strongly believe that Subodh survived with Major injuries and Onu will be kept in jail for attempt to murder case😊

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But taanu, Onu wont murder subodh na it will be proved that it was an accident and Onu will be release "ba-izzat bari" 🤣