The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Stefan! ||- (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
*does the Bonnie eye thing* Stefan, whose side are you on? All this time I thought we are one the same team to take Katherine down. *glares* You better not have any ideas about her, if you hurt Elena, I will hurt you. I consider you as a friend but that can change if Elena's heart is in line.

*grins like Bonnie before she realized of the supernatural world* Great! There are no witches in MF anymore, so I guess you'll be leaving to find a 'better' HM huh?

Awee thanks Jot. Bonnie irrating you or Katherine, lol blonde momento here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpuss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: Stefan! ||- (Page 8)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
since I am in the spotlight for a wee bit more

I would like to say that I love all of you guys! but Elena has a special spot for me! :D *stefan hand gestures*

Angel-Jot.sourpuss

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
^ *laughs* Bonnie honey, did you really think i was going to leave without completing my mission? And if you so much as touch Stefan, i will rip your little pretty head off. Stefan, i don't like it when people choose others over me. I am supose to be the important one. Elena won't be a problem for long, i can promise you that.

@Dhruvi: You're welcome. LOL. Bonnie irratates Katherine. Woops. I see why you'd be confused. I did sort of a half Jot and half Katherine sentence. LOL

-dhruvicurledup

Post Reply New Post

Go to top