The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Stefan! ||- (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Katherine, how many times do I have to tell you? I am NOT Emily. I will not let you run over me. She may have been powerful and I may still be learning. But I will go to hell before I let you tell me what to do!
I didn't tell you what to do. *crosses arms across chest* I was just saying that you need to stop doubting that i ever loved the Salvatores. What do you know? You're only 17. I'm nearly 200. Well you can gladly go to hell because i don't believe in being "civil". You're either friends with me or you're my enemy. Now you choose.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: Stefan! ||- (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
*stefan*

please stop fighting! now where the heck is Damon??

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Not fair Stefan! You know I'm not a big fan of your kind, but you also know I have a soft spot for you. I do consider you as a friend rather than a foe. And as that friend its my job to to have your back. And if it means kicking Katherine's lying behind at the same time, well that's a win-win situation! (;

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by curledup

*stefan*

please stop fighting! now where the heck is Damon??
LOLWho needs Damon when i have you?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Not fair Stefan! You know I'm not a big fan of your kind, but you also know I have a soft spot for you. I do consider you as a friend rather than a foe. And as that friend its my job to to have your back. And if it means kicking Katherine's lying behind at the same time, well that's a win-win situation! (;
ShockedYou just straight-out declared war Bennett! Watch you're back from now on. *leaves*

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 07 August 2010 at 5:30pm

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

I didn't tell you what to do. *crosses arms across chest* I was just saying that you need to stop doubting that i ever loved the Salvatores. What do you know? You're only 17. I'm nearly 200. Well you can gladly go to hell because i don't believe in being "civil". You're either friends with me or you're my enemy. Now you choose.
*does the famous Bonnie glare* Here you go manipulative as usual. I don't take crap from Damon and I won't take yours. You and I both know, what you felt for the Salvatore wasn't love, it was possession. *tilts chin up* Of having them kiss the ground you walk so highly on. But I won't so if that means I'm a foe, then so be it.

ETA: A war you say huh? Bring IT.  *hums with that powerful Bennett power in my veins*

Edited by dhruvi. - 07 August 2010 at 5:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13curledup

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
^^Who cares about Damon. *smirks* Like i said before, watch your back Bonnie. Anything can happen anytime. To you or your little best friend Elena who btw is nothing but a rock in my life.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

*laughs* Okay Ms. Pierce! *narrows eyes* If you as so much threaten Elena, Caroline, Matt, or anyone I can care about again I won't hesitate to you kill you.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top