-|| Character in the Spotlight: Stefan! ||- - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
^^Oooo me want one!! Katherine's hungry for some sugar! ;)
LOL

Ooo i loveedddd the answer for my questions Aashi! Hehe! Of course i wasn't compelling you. *glares at you* Why would i come back for you if i was? *tears* LOL
Originally posted by curledup

*stefans voice*

Miley cyrus? and she is who exactly?...oh no wait I like this song called Baby, by I think Justin Beiber.

I know  right.I gasped myself. Literally *inclines head I think there will be more drama now between Elena and I. I think I may end up confiding in Bonnie again. Damon and I will eud up again. but one great thing is that I cannot be compelled to do anything. *folds arms*

*back to Aashifa*

I would like to point out that Justin Beiber is striclty Stefans choice not mine. I cannot stand him. 🥱 sorry for the delay everyone. I had to bake a batch of cupcakes yesterday.

anymore questions?

Stefan Stefan Stefan... *shakes head* How could you not know who Miley Cyrus is? I distinctly remember you saying you like that one Miley song when you were making kitchen in the dinner with Elena in the early stages of your relationship.... that was the night when Elena saw your vampire face in the kitchen window :P

P.S. Aashifa, you're doing a great job :)

Aasu you're doing so well with these answes *nods* brilliant. Sadly, all the questions I wanted to ask are taken. Give me a quick moment I'll think up something soon, hopefully. I will ask at least one before this is over!
^^ You might wanna hurry, D, you've only got a couple of days left!
Originally posted by chhilt

Stefan Stefan Stefan... *shakes head* How could you not know who Miley Cyrus is? I distinctly remember you saying you like that one Miley song when you were making kitchen in the dinner with Elena in the early stages of your relationship.... that was the night when Elena saw your vampire face in the kitchen window :P

P.S. Aashifa, you're doing a great job :)

seriously?? oops *itches behind head* I forgot!

ps: thanks a whole lot! 😳 
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

^^Oooo me want one!! Katherine's hungry for some sugar! ;)
LOL

Ooo i loveedddd the answer for my questions Aashi! Hehe! Of course i wasn't compelling you. *glares at you* Why would i come back for you if i was? *tears* LOL

shipping right over!

thank yous!

*stefan*

oh my. *inclines head forward.
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Aasu you're doing so well with these answes *nods* brilliant. Sadly, all the questions I wanted to ask are taken. Give me a quick moment I'll think up something soon, hopefully. I will ask at least one before this is over!

thank you Ruvi :D 😃 awww thats ok! *pats back* :D I will wait for them :D
If you can ask a question to Katherine and she had to tell the truth or turn to dust, what would you ask her?

Same for:
-Damon

As for the humans: truth or be drained by Damon since you won't touch human blood
-Elena
-Bonnie
-Caroline
-Matt

Originally posted by dhruvi.

If you can ask a question to Katherine and she had to tell the truth or turn to dust, what would you ask her?

Same for:
-Damon

As for the humans: truth or be drained by Damon since you won't touch human blood
-Elena
-Bonnie
-Caroline
-Matt

*stefan*

I would ask her, *inclines head forward* what happened that she had to mess up life for Damon and I?, the past maybe the past but I still need an answer don't I?

-edit-add-

I think I would ask whether or not he is going to stick to giving me eternal hell but... *folds arms* *releases long breath*

*brb*
Edited by curledup - 13 years ago
Originally posted by curledup

shipping right over!

thank yous!

*stefan*

oh my. *inclines head forward.
They're still not here!! It's like 5:15 PM in Canada!😡😆

😲Katherine messed up yours and Damon's life??😲When did i do that? I just loved you two! Bonnie...tsk tsk, you can always rely on the witch to ask such a question.😡

Okay no seriously, i need sugar. (As Jot)😆 I'm going to go eat chocolate.