-|| Character in the Spotlight: Stefan! ||- - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Katherine, how many times do I have to tell you? I am NOT Emily. I will not let you run over me. She may have been powerful and I may still be learning. But I will go to hell before I let you tell me what to do!
! editing as we speak

*stefan* now now katherine and bonnie can you two please calm down

Originally posted by dhruvi.

Katherine, how many times do I have to tell you? I am NOT Emily. I will not let you run over me. She may have been powerful and I may still be learning. But I will go to hell before I let you tell me what to do!
I didn't tell you what to do. *crosses arms across chest* I was just saying that you need to stop doubting that i ever loved the Salvatores. What do you know? You're only 17. I'm nearly 200. Well you can gladly go to hell because i don't believe in being "civil". You're either friends with me or you're my enemy. Now you choose.
*stefan*

please stop fighting! now where the heck is Damon??
Not fair Stefan! You know I'm not a big fan of your kind, but you also know I have a soft spot for you. I do consider you as a friend rather than a foe. And as that friend its my job to to have your back. And if it means kicking Katherine's lying behind at the same time, well that's a win-win situation! (;
Originally posted by curledup

*stefan*

please stop fighting! now where the heck is Damon??
😆Who needs Damon when i have you?😉
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Not fair Stefan! You know I'm not a big fan of your kind, but you also know I have a soft spot for you. I do consider you as a friend rather than a foe. And as that friend its my job to to have your back. And if it means kicking Katherine's lying behind at the same time, well that's a win-win situation! (;
😲You just straight-out declared war Bennett! Watch you're back from now on. *leaves*
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

I didn't tell you what to do. *crosses arms across chest* I was just saying that you need to stop doubting that i ever loved the Salvatores. What do you know? You're only 17. I'm nearly 200. Well you can gladly go to hell because i don't believe in being "civil". You're either friends with me or you're my enemy. Now you choose.
*does the famous Bonnie glare* Here you go manipulative as usual. I don't take crap from Damon and I won't take yours. You and I both know, what you felt for the Salvatore wasn't love, it was possession. *tilts chin up* Of having them kiss the ground you walk so highly on. But I won't so if that means I'm a foe, then so be it.

ETA: A war you say huh? Bring IT.  *hums with that powerful Bennett power in my veins*
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
^^Who cares about Damon. *smirks* Like i said before, watch your back Bonnie. Anything can happen anytime. To you or your little best friend Elena who btw is nothing but a rock in my life.

*laughs* Okay Ms. Pierce! *narrows eyes* If you as so much threaten Elena, Caroline, Matt, or anyone I can care about again I won't hesitate to you kill you.