-|| Character in the Spotlight: Stefan! ||-

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
-|| Character in the Spotlight ||-

Welcooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome all of you, to the next Character in the Spotlight! (That extremely long 'welcome' was meant for Radz and anyone else who knows the song Get Back to Hogwarts ;) Why, yes, Starkid is indeed my latest obsession, how did you know? 😆) Apologies for putting this up a day late, yesterday I was tremendously busy and today was a tremendously glorious day (*evil laughter*) and I remembered that I had to put this up, so ta-dah! :D

I'm pretty sure we all had a ton of fun with Dhruvi and Bonnie last week, didn't we? (*glares at those who look like they're getting ready to disagree*) We all had fun last week. *pauses* Apologies again, I think my evil twin is getting stronger by the day, which, y'know, never good. *shakes head* Anyway!

If you haven't figured out by now that the next character in the hotseat is Stefan, then dude, you really need glasses. *shakes head again* So yes, this week's character is Stefan, portrayed by our dear Aashifa, better known (I'd assume) as curledup!

Until Shiffy can confirm if she's read the books, let's keep questions to the show, yes? So go on, get your questions ready, make them as silly as you want, but keep it clean and no bashing, or I'll give you detention. *evil laughter*

Have fun! :D

Love,
Bhav (:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourpuss thumbnail
I shall begin!

What is your raison d'etre? (If you've never heard this phrase, then where have you BEEN for the past 145++ years?! It means 'reason for existence'...)
What do you think will it take for Damon to leave human blood and feed on animal blood, the way you do?
If Katherine hadn't Compelled you, would you have drank her blood anyway?

Love,
Bhav (:
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sourpuss

I shall begin!

What is your raison d'etre? (If you've never heard this phrase, then where have you BEEN for the past 145++ years?! It means 'reason for existence'...)
What do you think will it take for Damon to leave human blood and feed on animal blood, the way you do?
If Katherine hadn't Compelled you, would you have drank her blood anyway?

Love,
Bhav (:

*talks in Stefans voice* well I think you all know the answer to that one *inclines head forward, bends back* I LOVE ELENA! I know I know, you are all probably thinking that our relationship is nothing better then Edward and Bella's but believe me I do love her. my reason for existence is to make sure Elena stays mine and for, believe it or not my brother! he is a cynic isn't he Bhavna? *inclines head more forward* *tilts head to the side*

I would say love. If damon ever felt loved then perhaps, but seriously I have tried everything *folds arms across chest, lifts forefinger, and points somewhere in the air* but *sigh* Katherine and I messed him up, its all my fault.

ooooohhhh! good question, tough, *shuffles on feet* I think so, she was one wicked bloodsucker, but now the past is in the past so lets move on. *shuffles again*

*back to Aashifas voice*

awww thanks Bhav! Love you! hopefully I answered all questions, and erm no I have not read all the books, first chapter, sorry *looks elsewhere* I erm, forgot?

sourpuss thumbnail
*snickers* Careful, Stefan, you tilt your head any further and you might just fall over! 🤣

Awesome job so far, though, Shiffy! And no problem if you haven't read the books, we'll limit the questions to the show! :D
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AASHI! that was hilarious, the gestures you described were just so Stefan. xD

so Stefan, why did you make Damon turn? And when he blamed you for Katherine being a selfish little, well, I won't say the word, why didn't you say anything?

[B - did you know we have a hidden swimming pool?]
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aassssh!!!!! that was awesome!!!! lol i reckon the little mannerisms that u added in....make u more like Stefan!!!!

*as Damon*....Hello Brother!!!!!

so brother....tell me, why won't you let ME have Elena?
and why won't you succumb to human blood like you're supposed to?
and seriously, if Elena did not look like Katherine....would you still love her like the lovesick puppy you are?
curledup thumbnail
Originally posted by: sourpuss

*snickers* Careful, Stefan, you tilt your head any further and you might just fall over! 🤣  haha! 😆 ðŸ˜† I make a good stefan! :D

Awesome job so far, though, Shiffy! And no problem if you haven't read the books, we'll limit the questions to the show! :D

thanks that would be great, and thank you! :D

curledup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anhdara13

AASHI! that was hilarious, the gestures you described were just so Stefan. xD  thank you! 😆 ðŸ˜† good na? I think thats why I choose him! a.PW b.he is a great character to play. 😃

so Stefan, why did you make Damon turn? And when he blamed you for Katherine being a selfish little, well, I won't say the word, why didn't you say anything?

[B - did you know we have a hidden swimming pool?]

*stefans voice*

It was the guilt. *throws head back a tiny bit* I know pathetic answer a.I thought he would think we would be equal by then, and katherine would be you know fine *inclines head* I just couldn't and still cannot live without damon, as cynical and bad a**** he may seem he is the only one (don't tell elena) that will stay with me forever.

why should I? I mean come on Aradhna we all know that she is a bit of a you know! *tiltshead to the side* I blame me. I am guilty. but we cannot hide away from the truth.

[ a swimming pool where?? *shrieks in Aashifas voice]
curledup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

aassssh!!!!! that was awesome!!!! lol i reckon the little mannerisms that u added in....make u more like Stefan!!!!

thnks rach! :D yeah! I observd real close 😆 
*as Damon*....Hello Brother!!!!!

so brother....tell me, why won't you let ME have Elena?
and why won't you succumb to human blood like you're supposed to?
and seriously, if Elena did not look like Katherine....would you still love her like the lovesick puppy you are?

*as stefan*

Damon? what are you doing here?
and why the heck wouldI give you Elena? I must either be extremely dumb or I don't know you *imitates damon* *pushes eyebrows up*
how many times must I tell you damon? I can't, its like putting Elena and the whole town at risk, I ca't do it.
would I? *shuffles*

*back to Aashifas voice*
what do you think Rach? good nuff answers for ya?
sunnkiised thumbnail
I have questions!!!

What do you think of Caroline????
Why did skip over her and went staright for Elena? Because she look like katherine???
&nd also....what do you think would have happened if elena was not existing and you went with caroline, you think you would work long or no????