Uttaran

Veer hugs Tappu to trap her:SBB (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by shyams

Vaise lagta hai our Mod is in Maaneet land after seeing d new spoiler pics LOLLOLLOL
Shyam..sorry Sonuu and myself r not available here for next 24hours..we r in Maneet swarglok..we need Oxygen now..still in hyperventillating modeDay Dreaming...and u know whyLOLEmbarrassed...

I know u r feeling nothing from those pics ...because tum mard hoLOL...u will not understand hum aurton ke emotionsWinkLOL

By from here, me goin there...I saw the pics and read the disclaimer on FB and thank god I was laying in bed and chked on my Iphone! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer hugs Tappu to trap her:SBB (Page 8)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yeh he has. now hes doing plotting and scheming! this time tapu's heart will break sooo badly she will lose self control over everything!

She is heartless, couldn't help but comment on ur reply!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I dunno what colors channel is trying to promote here...that instead of punishing the evil..fall in love with the evilConfused..

In bairi piya serial, Thakur kills Amoli's husband in front of her eyes..she decides to take revenge from Thakur by marrying him..and now instead of taking her revenge she is falling for his charmDead...Same is happening in Uttaran now..Veer is following Amoli's path..he is trapping Tappu in fake love but soon it might turn real..yuckDead...in bairi piya ..Thakur actually killed Amoli's hubby..but still she is falling for that killerConfused..here toh CVs hv the excuse that Angel Tappu really din't murder Vansh..so there r lot of justifications which can b given if CVs want to show Veer falling for TappuLOLDead...

And in all this Ichha is lost somewhereOuch

Why Veer can't simply tell the Inspector that the red shawl belongs to Tappu ??..then inspector will see how to get the facts out from her mouth naConfused...but no Veer will take this twisted route to find out the truth..why ??because both want to do some love scenes nowConfusedLOLWink

darling i always have a great doubt...... r u on our side yaaa creatives side talking on their behalf..AngryEmbarrassedLOL, i also doubt tht ur the creativeConfused, i guess i told u this b4....LOL, justifying their actions subtly.always.AngryLOL

Edited by shivani109 - 03 August 2010 at 9:17am

Rahul_Vaid

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top