Uttaran

Veer hugs Tappu to trap her:SBB (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Tapasya wants his love and him being a loving husband to her and if he pretends to give her that i really think it will stir guilt in her...which will force her to confess from her own mouth. Then I think this will lead to the truth then dumping then veer and the ich marriage plan and then the pregnancy. haiiii ramji! bacha li jiye hume!

Are SRK ji when we were saying hume Tapu se bacha lo u didn't listen and now u expect us to save u LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369jyoti06~~~~tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer hugs Tappu to trap her:SBB (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Tapasya wants his love and him being a loving husband to her and if he pretends to give her that i really think it will stir guilt in her...which will force her to confess from her own mouth. Then I think this will lead to the truth then dumping then veer and the ich marriage plan and then the pregnancy. haiiii ramji! bacha li jiye hume!

Are SRK ji when we were saying hume Tapu se bacha lo u didn't listen and now u expect us to save u LOLLOLLOL

I asked bhagvan jiSmile Im scared that this will ruin my exams so thats why I am agitated! hopefully by october they would have brought on the pregnancy track! I dont want a heartache near my exams!

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I agree with you jyoti..now the focus seems to be shfting to veeya...for a couple of months before vansh's death the focus was on vansh ichha.....i dont feel veer will fall in love with tapu that easily!!!...but then again te creatives are capable of showing anything to suit the never ending drama in the story!!!.... i think tapu may get pregnant and that will be the big twist!!!...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06~~~~tiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Are no veeya is good 4 ur exams na and we'll also have some shanti in d forum WinkTongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06~~~~tiny15

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

thanks for sharing jyoti.... so this update says tapu was right that veer has to come to her again and again....... what do i say about veer ?? do thapar lagane se bhi kaam ho sakta tha,,then y need a hug??? may be that was their last wish before split............ so cvs granted.........

LOL
so true shonnu ...
 veer should have told the truth to inspector ...
do din jail mein rehti toh taps sach bol deti ...why all this pyar ka natak Confused
at least veer remembered ...otherwise like he forgot sid ...he would have forgotten the shawl too LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609cjs369jyoti06~~~~tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I agree with you jyoti..now the focus seems to be shfting to veeya...for a couple of months before vansh's death the focus was on vansh ichha.....i dont feel veer will fall in love with tapu that easily!!!...but then again te creatives are capable of showing anything to suit the never ending drama in the story!!!.... i think tapu may get pregnant and that will be the big twist!!!...

LOL I WISH but Veer is not gonna fall in love with Tapu yet!Cry This whole pyar ka naatak...bechari my tapu cannot even get it into her love addled brain how veer could call their consummation a mistake one minute then come and hug her the nextCry veer is not as weak as Amoli is! How Amoli forgave Thakur...who murdered her husband and killed so many more? Areyy if he...who I really do call evil...can be forgiven then why cant my tapu be forgiven? If Thakur can get his love after dumping his good wife why does my tapu not deserve her love?

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia77

LOL I WISH but Veer is not gonna fall in love with Tapu yet!Cry This whole pyar ka naatak...bechari my tapu cannot even get it into her love addled brain how veer could call their consummation a mistake one minute then come and hug her the nextCry veer is not as weak as Amoli is! How Amoli forgave Thakur...who murdered her husband and killed so many more? Areyy if he...who I really do call evil...can be forgiven then why cant my tapu be forgiven? If Thakur can get his love after dumping his good wife why does my tapu not deserve her love?

is it a rule "thakur ko mila toh tapasya ko bhi milna chahiye" ?? LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Thakur aur Tapu ek dusre ko mil jate to sab ka problem solve ho jata LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609jyoti06~~~~tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top