Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why doesnt veer adopts CID style??? i mean cid k har episode mein ek thapad marne se sb confess kar dete hai...... so why does veer slaps her hard??????????
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shyams

Vaise lagta hai our Mod is in Maaneet land after seeing d new spoiler pics ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Shyam..sorry Sonuu and myself r not available here for next 24hours..we r in Maneet swarglok..we need Oxygen now..still in hyperventillating mode๐Ÿ˜...and u know why๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...

I know u r feeling nothing from those pics ...because tum mard ho๐Ÿ˜†...u will not understand hum aurton ke emotions๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shyam..sorry Sonuu and myself r not available here for next 24hours..we r in Maneet swarglok..we need Oxygen now..still in hyperventillating mode๐Ÿ˜...and u know why๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...

I know u r feeling nothing from those pics ...because tum mard ho๐Ÿ˜†...u will not understand hum aurton ke emotions๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Even my wife is hooked to Geet now a days and going by u guys reactions may be I can guess d reason ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh really? am i missing something?? am off to the neighbourhood to checkout ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tappu baba ki jai ho, now Veer will expose her, bechari even her own husband is playing mind games with her!  I saw this on SBB and was laughing so hard...IM like payback is a b****!
49erFan thumbnail

By from here, me goin there...I saw the pics and read the disclaimer on FB and thank god I was laying in bed and chked on my Iphone! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
49erFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh he has. now hes doing plotting and scheming! this time tapu's heart will break sooo badly she will lose self control over everything!

She is heartless, couldn't help but comment on ur reply!
shivani9 thumbnail

I dunno what colors channel is trying to promote here...that instead of punishing the evil..fall in love with the evil๐Ÿ˜•..

In bairi piya serial, Thakur kills Amoli's husband in front of her eyes..she decides to take revenge from Thakur by marrying him..and now instead of taking her revenge she is falling for his charm๐Ÿคข...Same is happening in Uttaran now..Veer is following Amoli's path..he is trapping Tappu in fake love but soon it might turn real..yuck๐Ÿคข...in bairi piya ..Thakur actually killed Amoli's hubby..but still she is falling for that killer๐Ÿ˜•..here toh CVs hv the excuse that Angel Tappu really din't murder Vansh..so there r lot of justifications which can b given if CVs want to show Veer falling for Tappu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข...

And in all this Ichha is lost somewhere

Why Veer can't simply tell the Inspector that the red shawl belongs to Tappu ??..then inspector will see how to get the facts out from her mouth na๐Ÿ˜•...but no Veer will take this twisted route to find out the truth..why ??because both want to do some love scenes now๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

darling i always have a great doubt...... r u on our side yaaa creatives side talking on their behalf..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†, i also doubt tht ur the creative๐Ÿ˜•, i guess i told u this b4....๐Ÿ˜†, justifying their actions subtly.always.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: 49erFan

She is heartless, couldn't help but comment on ur reply!

When did ms. despo had control over anything except getting physical with guys.........she has no mind and no heart so dont worry nothng is gonna break๐Ÿ˜†