Uttaran

Veer hugs Tappu to trap her:SBB - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Very soon the CVs will know the result of their mess up. Uttaran is down to 4. Veeya will make it exit from top Ten. Perhaps they are also in the Veeya dreamland and mistake the interest of viewers to see evil exposed as loving Veeya!!!!!! if, God save Uttaran and CVs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lambooo

horny or horrible?

pl. clarify

Actually HHH (horrid hellish horny couple 😆)
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I dunno what colors channel is trying to promote here...that instead of punishing the evil..fall in love with the evil😕..

In bairi piya serial, Thakur kills Amoli's husband in front of her eyes..she decides to take revenge from Thakur by marrying him..and now instead of taking her revenge she is falling for his charm🤢...Same is happening in Uttaran now..Veer is following Amoli's path..he is trapping Tappu in fake love but soon it might turn real..yuck🤢...in bairi piya ..Thakur actually killed Amoli's hubby..but still she is falling for that killer😕..here toh CVs hv the excuse that Angel Tappu really din't murder Vansh..so there r lot of justifications which can b given if CVs want to show Veer falling for Tappu😆🤢...

And in all this Ichha is lost somewhere

Why Veer can't simply tell the Inspector that the red shawl belongs to Tappu ??..then inspector will see how to get the facts out from her mouth na😕...but no Veer will take this twisted route to find out the truth..why ??because both want to do some love scenes now😕😆😉
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I would have loved to c SP Avinash beat Tapu black and blue to make her uglofy and accept all her paaps
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

I dunno what colors channel is trying to promote here...that instead of punishing the evil..fall in love with the evil😕..

In bairi piya serial, Thakur kills Amoli's husband in front of her eyes..she decides to take revenge from Thakur by marrying him..and now instead of taking her revenge she is falling for his charm🤢...Same is happening in Uttaran now..Veer is following Amoli's path..he is trapping Tappu in fake love but soon it might turn real..yuck🤢...in bairi piya ..Thakur actually killed Amoli's hubby..but still she is falling for that killer😕..here toh CVs hv the excuse that Angel Tappu really din't murder Vansh..so there r lot of justifications which can b given if CVs want to show Veer falling for Tappu😆🤢...

Why Veer can't simply tell the Inspector that the red shawl belongs to Tappu ??..then inspector will see how to get the facts out from her mouth na😕...but no Veer will take this twisted route to find out the truth..why ??because both want to do some love scenes now😕😆😉

yeh even i hate bairi piya now🤢 i used to love radhe and amoli's jodi and hate thakur saab he was a true devil🤢 then when he killed him I was all bravo for amoli's revenge but then switched off whn i realised they were gonna make her fall in love with him.🤢 disgusting🤢
but see veer is a strong character, unlike amoli. he'll fake with her then she'll spill the truth and he'll dump her. she'll get pregnant. what a bad horrible thing the cvs are showing!🤢
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
finally that veer had to go and lick that vamps feet to get truth out? 😡
veer u r disgusting. 🤢
SRKLuvr thumbnail
why? more than jail this will crush tapu! its what u guys want naa!
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyams

I would have loved to c SP Avinash beat Tapu black and blue to make her uglofy and accept all her paaps

exactly shyam.
police ka char danda pada na fir sab sach ugal degi woh tappu ki bachi.
what style is this of showing love?🤢

poor icha is sitting and crying. wonder how the creatives r thinking so low. 🤢
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

they are digging their own graves....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
they are idiots but they know how to get trps. they'll just make another marriage drama.