Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Hello Friends I m back with my usual SBB update todayLOLEmbarrassed..Today Uttaran behind the scene shooting was shown on SBB(Aaj tak) and  NDTV news channel as well...Tongue

Heres the update(I m doing combined update because both showed almost the same thing)

They showed Uttaran shooting going on..Veer himself is hugging TapasyaShocked..emotional momentShocked..Veer trying to manaofy Tapasya while Tapasya is busy putting up the bedConfused..the hug scene was shown again and againOuch ..then reporter asks "Whether Veer is falling in love with Tapasya?"Shocked Or "This is Veer's new plan to trap Tapasya"Evil SmileBig smile...

Then Nandish and Rashmi's interview is shown...where Rashmi says that she is very happy becuase finally she knows that her husband Veer loves herLOL...Nandish in his interview says that Veer is doing all this to get the truth out from Tapasya's mouth..so he is playing a game here because he is sure that Tapasya was present at the spot where Vansh died..but he doesn't know what happened after that..so to get the facts out from Tapasya's mouth he is playing this love game with herShockedLOLLOLLOL

Reporter then jokingly says that mayb after staying in Khalnayika Tapasya's company for so many months,Veer too has become a khalnayak now plotting and schemingEvil SmileLOLLOL..Nandish in his defence says that he is not doing anything evil but just trying to get Tapasya's confidence to find out the truth from her mouthWinkTongue(I just hope Veer sticks to his words and don't just fall in her love while doing this dramaAngry..because same track was followed in bairi piya show where Amoli first decides to take revenge from Thakur by marrying him but in this process she falls for the evil guyOuch..I hope Veer doesn't follow Amoli's path hereAngry..those who watch that colors show Bairi Piya will know what I meanConfused)

Behind the scene..when they r not shooting..some Nandish-Rashmi masti is shown with the director...Nandish is snatching away tea from director's hand to feed it to RashmiLOL..then Rashmi is shown grabbing Nandish's cheeks tightlyConfusedConfused...

All said and done I feel after Vansh's death..Ichha's character has been sidelined from the story which is very sadThumbs Down...I can see where this show is heading now from my own 11yrs of serial experience..Its all about VeeyaDead

Chalo thats it for nowTongue

Edited by jyoti06 - 03 August 2010 at 4:03am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.mkdeepaaIisBlissveil_of_rosesnb.nehasonia77fast trakanu rulzcjs369Autumn.~~~~shyamstiny15SRKLuvrshonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer hugs Tappu to trap her:SBB" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Jo,

I was expecting d SBS update from u and here it is Smile 

But what a cheep way to know d truth. Be nice to d person u know have ruined ur life and got ur brother killed ?ShockedShockedShocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

veerichfast trakdivy609jyoti06~~~~tiny15shonuu

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
thanks jyothi

i was waiting for ur update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaafast trakjyoti06shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing jyoti.... so this update says tapu was right that veer has to come to her again and again....... what do i say about veer ?? do thapar lagane se bhi kaam ho sakta tha,,then y need a hug??? may be that was their last wish before split............ so cvs granted.........

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaaIisBlissdivy609veil_of_rosescjs369jyoti06~~~~tiny15shyams

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
really jyoti ji? u think veeya will be together? im depressed right now maybe someone will cheer me up!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.fast trakjyoti06

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Jo,
I was expecting d SBS update from u and here it is Smile 
 But what a cheep way to know d truth. Be nice to d person u know have ruined ur life and got ur brother killed ?ShockedShockedShocked
and yaa fall in love with that Censored,
Jyoti darling aap ko kab time milta hai ye sab soaps dekhney ke liye, iF  Veer falls in love with tht Veya he becomes a villian undoubtedly ...tqs for the update dear

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakjyoti06~~~~tiny15shyams

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
jyoti..thanks for this update....

too much of veer tapasya nowadays....kind of getting boring ...the CVs dont realise the day ichcha is totally sidelined from the show this serial will hardly be watched by anybody....

n tough luck veer if he expects this nautanki to give out her secrets for one hug from him LOL...after giving her everything she wanted from him she is hardly going to be happy with a hug??? what all are u ready to give her again veer ???? dont you know her by now?Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06~~~~tiny15shivani9shonuu

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Tapasya wants his love and him being a loving husband to her and if he pretends to give her that i really think it will stir guilt in her...which will force her to confess from her own mouth. Then I think this will lead to the truth then dumping then veer and the ich marriage plan and then the pregnancy. haiiii ramji! bacha li jiye hume!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top