Your Attention Please!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing great!! The serial too!!! Great to meet you uravugal once again after a long time!!

I am here after a long time but for short time!! I havent gone through any of the pages since last few days!! Hope to do that soon!!

Now Im here tog et few inputs from you all people!!

As many of you know, we have uravugal 300 episode celebration coming suday.. And I will be joining them representing our IF.. Thats a day Im eagerly waiting for.. And before that, the uravugal crew has planned for something.. For which they need our contribution.. Its all our valuable feedback, comments and suggestions for the team!!

I would like to get few points from you people so that I can consolidate and deliver it infront of the camera Wink Its all on beahlf of IF and the IFians.. Just post here fewpoints on what you feel about uravugal, the team and also if you have any suggestions..

Thanks!!

Hope will be back soon!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50_SK_newt2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Attention Please!!" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Since the function if rescheduled on Thursday i.e., Aug 5th we dint have time to do this shoot. So I request moderators to kindly close the thread.

Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Oh mannnn, I see this only now Rojaaaaaaaaaa
you are just incorrigible !!! Meena called me today - was a pleasure talking to her - she will carry some flowers on behalf of all of us. Function is at 6 pm - Roja will have her cuppa in hand and join the fun - in absentia .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
The function went really well!!

It was great joining them all!!

Will post more soon..

amara_50

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hi meena,

some how i missed seeing this thread for two reasons./..
1. I was too busy with deepak's Interview recording and editing etc etc
2. The title of this thread.......should have been...defferent.....

What ever is the caase...I missed the function...I missed seding flowers and a large cake...( which I already arrange with my frined in chennai)....most of all missed sending messages from me to Gb thambi......

It is ok.....I am glad you attended....and Thanks to Sumi ( HSreenithi) and Rojapoooo for sending flowers on behalf of all of us.

I did talk to Varneshwar and AS sir....about the function...

Glad that the function went on very well...

Thanks Meena....for the info....and I expected you to post some pictures the very next day.....but...I guess you are busy....!!

However I am waiting for the pictures from GB thambi......soon I will get them.....!!

amara_50

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Atina, Meena only got the flowers on behalf of all of us.
I called 007 to find out about giving his mobile no to the florist as they needed a mobile No. That is when I knew that the function got advanced. Meena called me and I requested her to buy the flowers. I wanted the flowers to be delivered on 8 th - the original date of the function !!!

amara_50

Post Reply New Post

Go to top