Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anamika21

All are from the same show Saregamapa winners or runners up so their name is brought in.

ZEE gives too much importance or I will say favour Raja Hasan.

Actually I really do not mind comparision although Raja is in completely different league. Raja is a playback singer right now while other are of reality show singers. Raja sang for all MDs(I hope you will not say all MDs are biased to Raja) while Debo and Aneek could not even enter the door of studio of any MD.
I will suggest to have fair comparision of singers from SRGMP, keep Raja out otherwise comparision can not remain a comparision.
Aor rahi importance dene ki, to people(Zee) put money on horse who can compete in the race.
Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Actually I really do not mind comparision although Raja is in completely different league. Raja is a playback singer right now while other are of reality show singers. Raja sang for all MDs(I hope you will not say all MDs are biased to Raja) while Debo and Aneek could not even enter the door of studio of any MD.
I will suggest to have fair comparision of singers from SRGMP, keep Raja out otherwise comparision can not remain a comparision.
Aor rahi importance dene ki, to people(Zee) put money on horse who can compete in the race.

Aneek has also sung for Vishal Shekhar for the movie Kabootar and has also sung for many  Bengali movies. Debojit has also sung in Bengali movies and Vineet has also sung in bollywood movies.
My point is ZEE never mentions these people and only mentions Raja Hasan.

Aneek has also sung for Vishal Shekhar for the movie Kabootar and has also sung for many  Bengali movies. Debojit has also sung in Bengali movies and Vineet has also sung in bollywood movies.
My point is ZEE never mentions these people and only mentions Raja Hasan.

It will better if you apply your own logically correct logic why Raja is mentioned and the vote grabber champs are not mentioned. Every channel would love to claim that their Champs are champs in real world too but Zee is not doing that, so there must be some very valid reason. I dont think Raja is bribing Zee, Shakar Mahadevan, ARR, Other MDs and general public.
Anamika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

It will better if you apply your own logically correct logic why Raja is mentioned and the vote grabber champs are not mentioned. Every channel would love to claim that their Champs are champs in real world too but Zee is not doing that, so there must be some very valid reason. I dont think Raja is bribing Zee, Shakar Mahadevan, ARR, Other MDs and general public.

Vote grabbers are not mentioned becoz ZEE is biased towards Raja Hasan. Thats the logic.
Hunk101 thumbnail
Raja is really talented no doubt, but he still has a long way to go.
Anamika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hunk101

He is a kid in the block and cant be called a superstar.
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hunk101

A
I hear all the time that even legends like Asha Tai says that each day she is learning more about music. So yes Raja has a long way to go but he is surely ahead of the mentioned names in the initial post by topic starter. As they say, the Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step, and Raja has taken that step and has worked with big names.
There is always room for growth in any talent 😊
Purrrfect thumbnail

He is a kid in the block and cant be called a superstar.

And the names you mentioned that should be called the singing super star are senior citizens in the block?😆 Who are u kidding sweetheart? You are contradicting yourself!!😉

Purrrfect thumbnail

Vote grabbers are not mentioned becoz ZEE is biased towards Raja Hasan. Thats the logic.

is that the reason Raja was the first runner up?
Anamika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awww

And the names you mentioned that should be called the singing super star are senior citizens in the block?😆 Who are u kidding sweetheart? You are contradicting yourself!!😉

I was just asking if Raja is a singing superstar. Has he been so successful that his name is taken with established singers like Shreya and Kunal.